Part 21

"Sienna!"lookie called bursting into the hospital room. He ran over to his fiancé and hugged her as she wept on his shoulder. Jess starred at the pair before running out of the room. Sienna grabbed hold of lockie's hand as he sat on the chair next to her hospital bed.
~~~~
Jess ran through the corridors not paying attention to anything or anyone. She continued running until she bumped into one of the nurses that worked on her mothers ward. "Jess, what's wrong sweetie? Why're you running?"Kim asked the troubled teen.
"I don't like this. I want things to go back to the way they were before."she cried. "I want my mum to be happy again, I don't like seeing her like this." The junior doctor wrapped her arms around her.
"Here have this and go back to your mother because she might not be showing it right now but you mean the world to her."Kim said and the teen walked away with a smile on her face.
~~~~

"Lockie look at me."Sienna said and lockie looked into her eyes. "I want you to take Jess back to Scotland with you and let her meet her auntie and little cousin."
"What about you?"lockie asked
"I'm going to stay here and get my life back and be the mother and fiancé you and Jess deserve."Sienna replied just as the door swung open.
"What's going on?"Jess asked as her parents stared at her with a look of pity.
~~~~

"I'm going to call you everyday, and you have to answer."Jess said hugging her mother.
"Well see you soon then I suppose."lockie said kissing his partner on the head.
"Bye mum."Jess said opening the door.
"Goodbye princess."Sienna replied just as the door swung shut.