Part 14

"sorry."the world echoed through Sienna's mind as she lay starting up at the celling. She was still hugging the teddy, she hadn't let it out of her sight. She'd brought another one so she could bury one with her daughter and keep one for herself.

"Mum."Jess said entering the room. The word struck Sienna like a knife to the chest. "Are you gonna get ready?"she asked
Sienna stood up she got changed into a black laced dress and just stood there she didn't what to bury her little girl but then again who would?

~~~~

Two months had passed now and Sienna and lockie had decided that this time next year they would try for a baby although it broke Sienna's heart the thought of replacing her little girl she wanted so desperately to be a mum. But before that she had to put a smile on her face for her best friend and her brother in laws wedding.

The boring part lasted an hour and a half Sienna and the girls sat there on Crossy road for most of it. After the ceremony they all went back to the hutch after.

Sienna and lockie danced together as partners and not maid of honour and best man. Jess and Charlie danced together  none of them wanted to admit it but secretly they both had a crush on the other. Nico just sat there her backpack beside her and earphones in her ears. She looked down and opened her bag but what she saw wasn't what she was expecting.

"Bomb!"she shouted and just like that it exploded.

So that was a tad dramatic wasn't it any way I made a trailer video Whoop whoop link will be in the comments.