Part 12

Sienna left the hospital with her two little girls she was clutching the scan in her hands. not knowing weather to laugh or cry. She'd gotten two copies so she could give the spare on to the babies father. 

"dad i ran into the lift door and hit my head again."Jess said running up to her father. Sienna hadn't yet entered the pub she  was still standing out side overlooking the boat when ben came out and stood by her. "I'm sorry."he said

"sorry for what?"sienna asked 

"being so lousy that you went and cheated on me."he stated. sienna held the scan in her hands she thought for a moment before handing it too ben.

"Ben id like you too meet our little girl."sienna said. he was so overwhelmed that he lifted her into the air spinning her above his head. she smiled she felt the need to kiss hime but she knew it would be totally inappropriate. 

"so when are we gonna meet this little monster then?"ben asked putting dines back down.

"14th April  2016."sienna smiled.

"can't wait."he said before walking off.

sienna stood their smiling when lockie came up behind her. he cuddled her from behind and kissed her on the forehead. 

"i heard your having a little girl and that jess's on babysitting duty all next year."lockie joked. sienna didn't reply she just stood their holding lockies hands up against her bump.

"did you feel that."he said excited.

"yeah, it is coming from inside me so yeah i did feel that."sienna replied.they stood their smiling looking over the pond completely lost in the moment, oblivious to their surroundings.