Boyfriend?

Dani Pov

We already started the online shopping , and it's pretty cool this online shopping thing I could get anything that I want well that's what the girls said. We were separated in teams so we can do the shopping thing faster .
My team was : Bella , Lauren and Dinah and Lilly's team was : Ally, Normani and Camila , and Alex was watching TV because he said that shopping is for girls .
While we were doing the shopping thing we found some dance and gymnastics stuff . I remembered that I used to be in Dance competitions and Gymnastics competitions too , but that was before my parents died .
"Do you do any sport ? " Bella asked me "Well before I ended up in the orphanage I used to go to dance and gymnastics classes "I answered "But I think that I have lost all my flexibility and dance moves because I hadn't been in a class like in 3 years though " I said in sad tone .
"Well I do dance and maybe you can also go to the same Dance School that I go so we can hang out more " Bella said looking through all the leotards and every type of dance shoes .
"Can I please go?" I said to Lauren during my puppy face , I usually never do it , my sister is the one who uses it the most .
"I think you may go but you may have to miss sometimes classes because whenever we have tours we aren't going to be able to bring you " Lauren said and I smiled and hugged her. I went back with Bella and put some leotards for Dancing in the shop cart.
"Guys we also need to look for the decorations for the Halloween party " Ally said to Dinah and Lauren and they nodded .
"I think Dani that you already have tons of new clothes though you even add some leotards" Dinah said and I nodded giving her the computer so they can start looking for the decorations for the party . Wait a minute what party?
"Um Dinah which party was Ally talking about ? " I asked her and she answered "it's a Halloween party and we all dress up in costumes and dance and hang out with a lot of friends " she said
"I s Bella invited ?" I asked "Sure why not , even your little brother Alex can come " Dinah said
"Thanks Dinah, when is the party ? " Bella asked and Dinah said that the party was actually in two days . I stood up from my sit and went were Lilly and her team was . "Dani do you like this Halloween costume for the party " Lilly said showing me an Elsa costume "Yeah I love it " I said and look to Camila "Lilly maybe even Max can dress like Olaf ,since both of you like each other " I said and Camila's eyes went big and she looked at me with a devil stare .
"Sorry Camz " I said while I raised my hands up showing her that I gave up .
"I think that I also need a costume though since I didn't look for Halloween costumes" Lilly passed me the computer and I looked for the perfect Halloween costume but simply I didn't know which one fit me perfectly until Camila pointed into a costume , the perfect halloween costume .

~~~~~After shopping~~~~~

Bella and Alex already left but it was still to early but Bella and I agreed to talk tomorrow through the phone but I forgot to tell her that I don't have a phone .
We were all in the movie theater watching the Goosebumps movie and I have to admit it , that is the best movie ever !!! It's just super funny , romantic and it will give you some goosebumps but it's still a good movie . My favorite part is when the teenagers were running through the supermarket while the werewolf is trying to capture them .
And Lauren who is sitting next to me was with her phone and she was texting someone but she was so into it .
"Lauren why are you typing so fast are you talking to Jason ? " Camila asked and Lauren answered "Yeah , can he please come to dinner " she said looking at Ally and she nodded
"Wait who is Jason?" I said to Lauren "Jason is my boyfriend " Lauren said but she was still looking at her phone . (A/N I don't really know what is the name of Lauren's boyfriend but let's pretend it's Jason ok?)
I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this boy named Jason.
"Is she always liked this when it comes to Jason ? " I asked to Camila since she is sitting to my other side and she nodded . I think that Camila also hates him and I could tell by the way she is looking at Lauren she looked like if she was mad or jealous.
"Mommy why can Lauren like someone and I can't? " Lilly said and Camila simply shook her head and all the girls laughed except from Lauren because she was too busy talking to Jason.
"Wait Lilly did you just called Camila Mommy ? " I asked her and she nodded "She and Ally agreed that I could call them like that " Lilly said and I nodded and then she said "The ones that want to be also called mommy raise your hand " and almost all of the girls rose their arms but agin Lauren wasn't paying attention and Lilly looked at Lauren and by the way Lilly looked she looked like she was going to cry maybe she was upset because she thinks that Lauren doesn't love her or that her boyfriend replaced her , and then Lilly left the room because she was crying and guess who made her cry .... Lauren !