Friendships and Romances

Dani Pov

All of the girls were in the lounge waiting for Bella to come home. Ally and Dinah were talking to Lilly and Lauren , Camila , Normani and I were watching Pretty Little Liars . Then we heard a knock on the door and I knew exactly who it was or well I'm hoping its Bella though so we can start the shopping thing . I stood up from my sit and Camila also stood up and we went into the door .
"Hi Camila , hi Dani " Bella said "Hi Bella" Camila said and I needed to say hi too if not I will look like I don't want to be her friend .
"Hi Bella" I said to her with a smile and move away from the door so she can pass to the house , and I didn't notice but she was with a boy younger than her perhaps like the age of Lilly though.
"Is that your brother ?" I asked and she nodded "He's name is Alex and he is 7 , he didn't want to stay alone in the house taking care of my other little brother Austin and he also didn't want to support the attitude of my older sister Brooklyn she is really annoying "Bella said whispering the last part to me "Hahaha don't worry,  my little sister Lilly is 6 maybe Alex and Lilly can become friends." I said . "I hope we can become friends though" Bella said and I replied her "Of course I want to be your friend , maybe even Best Friends " I said with a big smile on my face and she smiled too.
Then Bella , Alex and me went into the lounge were all the girls were sitting. Lilly stood up from her place and came with us .
"Hi Bella " Lilly said "Hi Lilly , do you remember my little brother Alex ? " Bella said and Lilly nodded "Well he is 7 maybe you and him can become friends " Bella said with a smile and Alex and Lilly looked at each other and examined themselves . I'm hoping they like each other though.

Lilly Pov

I'm looking to Alex and to be honest he is hot !!! I know that I shouldn't like boys at this age but he is so fucking hot !
"Hi I'm Alex nice to meet you" Alex said to me I can't believe that he is talking to me "Hi im Lilly nice to meet you too" I said and I started to feel embarrassed
"Lilly are you okay? , your face is  turning red " Dani asked me and I stared at her . I didn't want that my sister said that out loud because he is going to notice .
"You are cute when your face looks red " Alex said to me and I smiled at him . He is so sweet!!!!
"You are also cute " I said and he looked at me and i looked at him.
"Ok let's start the shopping " Camila said getting in the middle between Alex and me so we stopped looking at each other because Camila's body or I should say her butt was in the middle.

Camila Pov

All the girls and I were hearing and at the same time seeing  the conversation between Dani and Bella and it's so sweet they become friends but then it started the conversation between Lilly and Alex.
Oh hell no ! I'm not letting my 6 year old already having a love interest. So I stood up from my sit and went in the middle between Alex and Lilly so they could stoop looking at each other . I looked at Lilly and she made pout even though she looks so cute , I couldn't let her have a boyfriend at 6 years .
"Ok let's start the shopping " I said trying to start another conversation.

•••••••••••••••••••••••
I know short chapter! But don't worry I will update another chapter later .