Love is in the air

Camila Pov

Right now I'm crying in front of a six year old . "Mama why are you crying?" Lilly said , I don't even know why I let Lilly into my room though. She tightly hugged me. "Camz , can I come in ?" Lauren said I guess that all the girls already left because now none of them are knocking at my door. I didn't know what to answer "Mommy let Mami enter " Lilly said begging me and making puppy eyes and I nodded . I didn't want to speak because if i did I will start sobbing again. Lilly stood up and opened the door

Lilly Pov

I didn't know why mommy is crying she will not tell me though. I told her if we could let Mami in and she nodded . You may ask where did I learn Spanish? Well I learned some Spanish from Dani . My Dad was from Mexico and my mom from LA , that's why I can speak English and Spanish. When I opened the door I saw Mami standing in front of me . She had messy hair and her green eyes were puffy , she looked like mommy ,they were both crying  . I hugged Mami and she carried me and hugged me too. I noticed that Mami sat on mommy's bed .

Camila Pov again

When Lauren entered into the room , she was carrying Lilly and they both look so cute. But I can't believe that I just told her that I had a crush on her ! How could I be that stupid ?
"Camz , you aren't stupid " Lauren said looking at me . Her green eyes were so perfect and those were the same green eyes that I saw on the first day we met, the first day I fell in love with her. "And thanks for saying me and Mami cute" Lilly said with a smile she is so sweet , I couldn't held it and I smiled too. And then I realized that I said all my thoughts out loud.

"Camz , about what happened in the backyard-"Lauren said but I said stopping her "Lauren it was a mis-" and she kissed me . She literally just kissed me on my mouth. And it felt like no other kiss I ever had , all the other kisses that I had were from boys and those kisses didn't feel right but this one did. We stopped kissing and she said
"I also have a crush on you" she said to me and kissed her again .
"Yeiii, Mommy and Mami are kissing!" Lilly said clapping her hands and me and Lauren looked at her and I brought her near to me. "Well are you going to tell the news to everyone?" I asked her and she nodded.

No ones Pov

Lilly jumped out of Camila's bed and opened the door of Camila's room and waited the couple outside of Camila's room . The new couple stood up and went and joined Lilly outside Camila's room.
All of them went downstairs and saw the rest of them sitting in the kitchen. They were all sitting in silence until Dani spoke. "Camila are you okay?" She said and stood up from her chair and hugged both of Camila and Lauren. "I'm fine Dani , thanks for asking " Camila said and hugged the 9 year old. "I don't want to see you sad again , it makes me sad too " she said looking down. "Yeah , she was crying when we came downstairs " Dinah said "why were you crying Walz?" Dinah asked.
"Ok , first all of you need to sit down and then we will  give you some news that may answer your question Dianh" Lauren said .
Dani obviously knew something wasn't right here and she couldn't stop staring at Lauren and Lauren winked at Dani . She was confused , she didn't know what happened. Dani realized that she was the only who was still standing up and sat down quickly between Ally and Normani.
"Ok , Lilly do you want to tell the news?" Lauren said carrying Lilly so she was to Lauren's height and Lilly nodded. Dani felt jealous because Lilly was getting more attention from Lauren and Camila. Dani have always felt left out because she thinks that Lilly is the cute one , but they already had this jealousy talk.
"At the count on 3 Lilly ok?" Camila said excitedly interrupting Dani's thoughts . "1....2...3" Both Camila and Lauren said. "Mommy and Mami kissed on the mouth" Lilly said and all of the girls gasped . Ally, Normani , Dinah and Dani were all in shock and they didn't speak until Dianh shouted "Camren is real!" All of the girls stood up from their sits and hugged them. Dani also stood up and went and with Lauren.
"I'm so happy for both of you guys !" Dani said and she got hugged by Camila and Lauren. Dani was lying though , she obviously liked that Camila and Lauren love each other but she thinks that they will forget about her.
Camila and Lauren have decided that they will wait to tell the harmonizers and the press the news. Right now Camila and Lauren just wanted to love each other.
It was getting late and Ally and Normani already went to sleep. Since they were really tired and didn't like staying up till to late . Lauren , Camila and Dinah love staying up until 4am or even they will not sleep . The youngest ones just wanted to stay with them.
"You guys are so cute together!" Dinah said . She totally ships them though and apparently they have 2 more that ships them too. "Yeah , I wish I was you" Lilly said to Camila putting her head on Camila's shoulder "You have the best girlfriend in the world ! " Lilly said looking at Lauren. "Ok, I'm going to sleep , so peace out" Dani said and quickly went upstairs. All the girls noticed something wrong with her since they told the news. "That wasn't normal" Dinah said looking at Camila and Lauren who were sitting in another couch. "Yeah, she didn't even hug us or said good night" Lauren said. "Perhaps she isn't happy for the news" Camila said in a worrying tone and looking at the green eyed girl. "Perhaps , but she told me that she was happy for us!" Lauren said. "Well but we still have this one on our side " Lauren said pointing to Lilly. Lilly let out a giggle and hugged them so tight. But what they didn't know is that Dani was listening to them. She felt like they didn't love her. She had a plan.

••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for not updating, but guess who saw fifth harmony? Meeee!!! Yeah, they came to Mexico and they were awesome !! Like always !! I missed Normani though 😪 .