Drama

Dani Pov

"What the hell Lauren?" He said , well I didn't expect that reaction. I could see Lauren having tears on her eyes. All of the girls were watching them , but I didn't realized that Camila wasn't in the couch anymore . Oh oh she is going to make the prank by herself. "Jason they aren't mine Dani is from Ally and Lilly is from Camila " Lauren said in a sad tone . And Jason looked at me and Lilly again "It's okay Lauren , I thought that you were going to be their moms , I'm sorry . Could you please forgive me ?" He said "I forgive you" Lauren said .
Wait a minute so Jason doesn't want Lauren having kids , but I thought that all of the girls including Lauren were going to be our moms. How could Lauren said that me and Lilly aren't hers? I saw Lilly and she was with tears .  Jason and Lauren went to the backyard only both of them. I went to the couch were all the girls were sitting down.
"Does this normally happens between them ? Fights? And then they act like nothing happened ?" I said and all of them nodded and I sighed. Now Lilly was with Normani and all of the girls were trying to make her stop crying but I could hear Lilly said : "She said that we weren't from her , doesn't she love us ?" when Lauren said that I thought that she didn't loved us too.

I went upstairs and found Camila on her room making a sticky slime . I sat next to her . "We are making the prank " I said to her in a serious tone she stopped mixing the slime and she looked at me and smiled and we both high-fived . "Ugh , I can hear you guys" Camila shouted to the backyard and she closed her balcony that led to the backyard. "Leave the balcony door open , so we could hear some gossip" I said to her while I mixed the slime it looked so disgusting. And she opened the window , I stopped mixing the slime , grabbed the bowl and heard them talking
J:"I thought that one of them was "her"."
L:"Don't worry I don't think one of them is her"
J:"Lauren it has been 6 almost 7 years"
(A/N In the story all the girls are older than from real life . Let's say they are all 20 or up)

L: "I know" I could hear sadness on her voice.

I wanted to hear more but then Camz grabbed the bowl were the slime was and exactly under her balcony Jason and Lauren were there . She threw all the slime . "Hey , I wanted to hear more" I said to Camz that grabbed my hand quickly closed the balcony . We both could hear Jason saying some bad words. "Did you know something about that ? " I asked her referring to to the talk Lauren and Jason has , and she shook her head. "When they start talking I always close the balcony" she said and I nodded "Do you have something for Lauren ?" I asked at her and she quickly looked at me "It's complicated " she said and I rolled my eyes "It's so obvious that you like her and she likes you though." I said to her "Really? Do you think Lauren likes me ?" Camila said and I nodded "I will ask her and then I'll tell you " I said to her

Lilly Pov

After I stopped crying, we were all getting the table ready for dinner. We were going to eat sphagetti . Then , Jason and Lauren came into the kitchen but now Jason was all covered with a green slime. "She did it or the other stupid brat " He said , I will not let Jason call my sister like that "She is not a brat , who do you think you are to insult my sister like that huh? You are more a brat than my sister . " I said to him and he was coming near me and he just gave me a slap but a really hard one that I could feel my cheek burning "She didn't do it" I heard Ally said "She was with us the whole time , she didn't deserved the slap Jason" Dinah said "You don't dare to slap her again" Normani said . And guess what Lauren didn't do anything she just stayed with Jason . Stupid Jason , how does Lauren likes him ! He is rude and mean ! Then Camila and Dani came downstairs and they both saw me , I think that my cheek was red because they looked shocked .
"What happened?" Dani said and both of them came to the kitchen . Camila was looking to my red cheeks and she was wiping some tears from my eyes. Some tears were for pain , but the others were of Lauren's attitude she is acting like a total bitch!
"Who gave a slap to Lilly?" Camila asked and Ally answered back "Jason" i could hear Dani let a sigh .
"Lauren you know what we are breaking up right now !" Jason said really furious "What?!" Lauren said with a sad voice "Yeah, you have these 2 stupid children and your friends are always seeing the worst of me , you didn't do anything Lauren but I can't take it anymore . Bye forever " Jason said while he opened the door of the house and went outside.
"Look what all of you did !" Lauren said and she was crying. "Look what Jason did to Lilly" Camila said . Lauren came to the table were me and Dani were sitting and she said "I will never forgive you " she said and she went upstairs.

Dani Pov

I didn't want Lauren to get mad at me. She said she will never forgive me . She will probably kick me out or something like that . Then when I was on my way upstairs, I could hear Lauren crying. I could go and say sorry to her even though she isn't going to forgive me but at least I could try. I opened the door and she was on her bed crying while she was holding a pillow.
"Get out Dani" she said but I closed the door . "I'm sorry Lauren" I said to her "Why did you throw slime at him , what did he did to you?" Lauren asked me "Didn't you hear Lauren ? He said that me and Lilly were stupid children and you didn't defend us , you just stood up there without saying nothing!" I said to her and she kept quiet "Lauren .... why did you say that we weren't yours ? Because you don't love us or what ?" I said and she looked at me . Her green eyes were puffy and her hair was all messy . "It's just that I didn't want to tell the news to Jason that fast . I wanted to wait for you guys to get along." She said while I sat next to her on her bed "Well , apparently we didn't get along really well." I said and she nodded and I continued talking "Don't worry Lauren you will find someone who loves you by who you are !"
"But I could never be who I really am!" She said "What do you mean ?" I said to her "It's a secret I'm the only one who knows about this , Dani you need to make a promise that you will keep it ok?" And Lauren raised he pinky finger and I raised mine and we joined them "so the secret is ....

•••••••••••••••••••••

And cliffhanger! What do you guys think the secret is ? Any guess ?