Mommy?

**Back to actual time**

Camila Pov

"Great job Lauren you made Lilly cry" I said to Lauren really pissed off and she turned off her phone and looked at me and she made a sad smile .
"Sorry , but what happened ?" Lauren asked me really sad "Well when Lilly asked "Who wants to be called mommy ?" you didn't even pay attention to her because you were so busy with your phone and Jason " I said and she looked down and I think that she was feeling guilty and then she started to cry .
"We were going so good , we were already getting together and then all of this happened . Camila I think that I'm not good with children " she said while she was crying , so even though I was mad at her I still went and hugged her.
"Lauren you aren't bad with children , I have noticed that you and Dani get along really good and you were staring to get a long with Lilly but don't worry just talk with her " I said and she nodded . Then Lilly who was in the door came near both of us , Lilly looked like she cried but she wasn't crying anymore .
"Lauren it's fine if you don't want me to tell you mommy , I just taught that you replaced me for your boyfriend " Lilly said looking down and Lauren hugged her and put her on her lap . "Lilly I'm so sorry for not paying you attention but guess what ? " Lauren said making Lilly shrug her shoulders "Well I'm letting you call me mommy" Lauren said to her and Lilly opened her mouth on shock and after 30 sec she hugged Lauren . They were just too cute and beautiful together , and I simply couldn't resist and took out my phone took some pictures.