Preparing for Dinner

Lauren Pov

All of the girls were getting ready because Jason is going to come !! This is the first time Dani and Lilly are going to meet him and I hope they like each other not like when Camila met Jason . They both don't talk to each other they are always teasing each other that's why he doesn't come to home most of the times like the boyfriends of the other girls come . I was in my bedroom with Lilly she is helping me choose which clothes to wear. She was looking in all my closet looking for the right clothes.
"You have to wear this " she said taking out a grey sweater and some black jeans "You will definitely look hot in it Mommy " Lilly said . She just called me mommy , she is so cute though and she is more into fashion that Dani. "Hey did you just said hot?" I asked her and she nodded "It's no a bad word right? " she said and I smiled at her. I got changed and when I came out of the bathroom Lilly said "I was right you look so fucking good in it , I need to get one of those sweaters . " she said like a total diva "Ok , the word fucking IS a bad word so don't repeat out loud " I said to her looking at her brown greenish eyes "Am I in trouble?" She said butting her bottom lip she reminded me to Mila she always do that when she is in trouble "You can say that word when you are with me but not in front of the others ok?" I said and she nodded . "Can we get some pijamas for me ?" Lilly said and I nodded I went and opened the door of my room but Lilly was still on my bed "Are you going to come ?" I asked her and she lifted her arms telling me that she wanted to bbe carried. I carry her and took her into her room and lay her down into her plain white bed. "Mommy is your boyfriend coming ?"she said while I was looking in her closet for some clothes for her to wear . She already had some of the clothes she ordered but she is still missing a lot of clothes and her decorations for the room. I turned around to see her playing with her fingers . "Yes, why? " I said grabbing a plain blue sweater and some grey sweatpants for her "Is he more important than us ? " she said making a sad pout and with tears eyes . "Of course not, you are one of the most important people in my life your like my family and my family is more important than anything else" I said to her "Why do you think that Lilly?" I said to her and she looked up at me.
"When you were texting him you were so into it you didn't cared about us for a moment, but know I know that since you don't get to see or talk to him that much you are going to talk to him about everything . Had you told him about us ?" Lilly said and I shook my head "I want to surprise him" I said
Now I'm really sacred about Jason's reaction to the girls , or worst the girls reaction to him. I hope they both don't feel left out. I went to Dani's room and knocked at her door and I heard her voice saying "Come in" and I opened the door and saw Dani laying on her bed watching TV on her pijamas "Hey sis , can you please come to Lilly's room so I can have a talk before Jason gets here ?" I said and I could see on her face she was mad at me or something like that . "Camila told me about Jason " she said looking back at the TV "Oh , did Camila talk about Jason with you ?" I said to her and she nodded "Ok , Camila and Jason doesn't get along , so perhaps you heard bullshit about him" I said "Yes I heard bullshit and tons of other things" she said looking at me "Can you please come to Lilly's room?" I asked again and she nodded giving up and followed me into Lilly's room and I found her laying on her bed playing with her fingers . Then Dani sat next to her "ok Jason is going to come for dinner so please try to put your best behavior and don't cry a lot or make any pranks to him or something like that" and both of them nodded "So if you guys kinda feel left out you can go with me or something like that ok? " and they both nodded again .

Dani Pov

Me and Camila already have a prank for Jason dice we both hate him so much but I told Camila that at least I want to meet him and then if I didn't like him we are going to proceed with the prank though. Dinah also helped us planning the prank and everything. I just don't like that Lauren is with this boy and not with Mila . It's so obvious that they both have feelings for each other they just don't know that they both like each other though. Imagine it they will make such a cute couple !!

••••••••••••••••
Hey guys
So apparently Dani wants some Camren 😏😏😏 and I know that Emmi (babytard form the shaytards) doesn't have brown greenish eyes but let's suppose she has ok? Because it's going to be a big deal later ! Do you guys know what I'm planning??
Love you guys xx