Night with Ally

Lilly Pov
I have already woke up 3 times this night . one at 2:30 am another one at 3:07 am and right now at 3:12 am . I don't know why I can't sleep ! I'm feeling kinda of thirsty , I'm going downstairs for a cup of water . I went out of my room and went downstairs and went into the kitchen . I grabbed a plastic cup and filled it with water . Then I heard footsteps of someone coming downstairs. When I looked I saw Ally coming downstairs also to the kitchen .
"Oh hey Lilly aren't you supposed to be sleeping ?" She said to me with a concerned tone of voice and "I know its because I have been waking up many times and I don't know why ! So I came down for a cup of water since I was feeling thirsty , ......and what about you Ally Brooke why are you awake and what are you doing in the kitchen? " I said in a sassy tone and I giggle at the end "Well guess what I woke up also a lot of time in the night like you do and I don't know why ! And i came down for a up of water .We are like twins ! " she said and I nodded "do you know what helps me going back to sleep ? " I said and she shook her head "cuddling with someone " I said with a smile and she giggled "ok if that's what you need to go back to sleep then I think you are talking to the right person " Ally said
"So that means we can cuddle ? " I asked "yeah , sure " she said and then we went upstairs to her bedroom. Her bedroom was white with a brown wall and in the brown wall there is stickers of white flowers all over it ,and she has a brown and white covers for the bed and she has a desk and a bathroom and her closet but then I see on the ground a guitar not the electric ones it's like an acoustic guitar. "Do you know how to play the guitar? " and I shook my head "I can teach you if you want? " she said "Really ?! Of course I want you to teach me how to play the guitar!" I said and she smiled to me "Ok so tomorrow when we are buying the stuff for your bedroom and also your clothes we can buy a guitar for you " Ally said to me and I hugged her "No one have ever done that to me " I said "What ? Buying you stuff?" She asked me and I nodded "well start getting used to it because we are going to buy you and your sister a lot of stuff! " she said to me and I let out a yawn .
"So do you wanna go to sleep know ?" Ally asked me and I nodded then we lay down in her bed and cuddle each other !
Today was the best first day living with fifth harmony! I can't wait what is going to happen in the future ! How our life's are going to change ! But one thing I know is that I'm with people who love me and my sister as much as our parents loved us !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I decided to update again since I have a lot of written chapters and I have also a lot of ideas !
RF: I have a Pomeranian dog
QOTD : do you have any pets ?
AOTD: Yes 2 dogs