Secrets

Lauren Pov

"So the secret is that I love Camila " I said to Dani . First I didn't know if she could keep a secret but I trust her like if she is my sister . Dani was jumping up and down "I can't believe it , Camila feels the same for you ! She also loves you " She said hugging me . "How do you know ?"I asked her
"Long story , I will explain you later , but right now we should go and say the news to everyone . Especially to Camila" Dani said making a grin on her face . She grabbed my hand and we went downstairs to the lounge where all the girls are right now . "Camila ,can I talk with you " I said and I added "Alone" and I could see Dani making a pout on her face . She went to a couch and sat next to Normani.
I grabbed Camila's hand and took her to the backyard. I have always thought that the backyard is one of the nicest and romantic place of the house .

"What happened Lo?" She asked me and I looked at her . There's no easy way to tell her my feelings for her.
"I want to tell you something that I have been keeping it by myself since the day I met you " I said and she spoke "Actually I also have something to tell you too" she said biting her bottom lip and looking to the ground. "What about if at the count of 3 we both say it" I said and Camz nodded . My plan is that at the count one 3 she says her secret and I will not say mine.
"1...2...3" she said "I have a crush on you"she said and she just covered her mouth and ran inside the house .
I went inside the house and the lounge was empty. Perhaps when they all saw that Camila was crying they went with her upstairs. I went near to Camila's room and all the girls were outside except from Lilly.
"Mila, what happened?" Dinah asked "Why are you crying?" Ally asked her "Mila, we are here for you , you can tell us everything " Normani said. "Why did you let Lilly inside the room but you didn't let ME!" Dani said. I could hear Camila crying and speaking to Lilly. She probably thinks that I don't like her back but she has always been my true love.