Camz and the news

Lauren knocked the door of Camila's room. Camila didn't want to open the door she has been ignoring her best friends since she found out that the Dani ,Lilly ,Brooklyn and Bella where missing but then she found out that her girlfriend was also missing. She felt so bad she even blamed herself and there where some days in which she will cut herself. The girls stopped it when they knew about it. Lauren knocked again and she said

"Camz, it's me I'm back" Lauren said through the wall.

"No, you are not her. She is missing, stop playing pranks at me Dinah!" Camila said in between sobs

When Lilly heard the Camila was crying she quickly tried to open the door. Finally Lauren put the keys that Ally gave to her and open the door.
In the room Camila was in her bed laying down , she wasn't facing the door so she couldn't see the girls and Lauren. The girls quickly ran to Camila's bed and hugged her.

"We missed you so much Camz" Dani said hugging her Camila looked back and saw the rest of the girls. She hugged them and cried.

"I'm back Mommy , we are back for Christmas!" Lilly said

"Yeah Lilly, you guys are back for Christmas!" Camila said wiping out some tears from her face.

"Our first Christmas together" Brooklyn said and Camila nodded

"And... someone missed you tons when we where captured by some mean guys" Bella said

"She protected us from everything" Lilly said

"She was there to always cheer us up in the worst days" Brooklyn said

"And maybe without her, we could have never escaped from there by ourselves" Dani said and all the girls nodded. Then Lauren covered the brown eyes of Camila. "Who is it?" Camila asked "Guess" Lauren said. Camila obviously recognized her voice how could she not? She turned around and saw her beautiful green eyed girlfriend, the one she has been in love since day one , the one who has been always there for her in the darkest days. Camila and Lauren hugged "I missed you so much" Camila said "I missed you more Camz" Lauren said giving her a kiss on her soft mouth. All the girls let an aww and shouted "CAMREN".

"What did I told you girls?" Lauren said and all the girls quickly ran out of the room remembering what Lauren told them earlier. Lauren explained everything to Camila but this time she was ready to tell at least some of her friends the news she has been hiding.

"Camz, do you remember the time I was pregnant? With Jason's baby?" Lauren said and Camila nodded

"Yeah only you and me knew about it" Camila said

"Well I didn't told you the complete story" Lauren said and Camila looked at her

"You can tell me everything Lolo" she said and Lauren took a deep sigh.

"Ok, so when I gave birth to my baby I told you it was a boy but actually it was a girl and do you remember the name I was going to put him?" Lauren asked and Camila nodded

"Leo" she said quickly she remembered everything from that day.

"Well since it was a girl I named her Lilly and I already made DNA testing like 5 months ago and I found out that-"

Lauren was interrupted by Camz
"That she is your daughter" she said and Lauren nodded.

"I already knew" Camila said standing up form the bed and went into her closet.

"What do you mean?" Lauren said and Camila gave her the paper that said that Lilly was her daughter.

"You are not so good at hiding things" Camila said giving the paper to her

"I swear I hadn't told anything about this to anyone" the brown eyed girl said.

"Yeah, do you think that I'm a good mother?" The green eyed girl asked and Camila nodded "You are the best mom to Lilly, I know that you always have an eye on her sine the day you met her" Camila said

"So do you think that I can be a good mom with another one ?" Lauren asked and Camila's eyes widened

"Are you pregnant?" Camila asked and Lauren nodded

"From Jason again but as always he will not want to know anything about it" Lauren said sadly. She felt bad that her kids couldn't have a good dad. Camila looked at Lauren and said

"Lauren I'll always be there for Lilly and this little one ok?" Camila said and Lauren nodded. They both hugged each other.

"Have you told anyone?" Camila asked and Lauren shook her head

"Ok you at least need to tell the girls about Lilly being your daughter and we should announce our relationship today before going to sleep ok?" Camila said and Lauren nodded "But can we tell the girls about their new sibling on Christmas?" Lauren asked "That sounds like an excellent idea!" Camila said clapping. "So all the girls are going to be a sister of the baby?" Camila asked and Lauren shrugged "Well I don't know , Lilly definitely and also Dani perhaps Bella and Brooklyn too because they are like my daughters too" Lauren said saying the truth, she loved all the girls like if they were her daughters and she would take a bullet for all of them. Camila nodded "They are also too important too me , I love them so much and I don't know what our lives be like without them." Camila said.

The both of them went out of the room and went to the living room they told everyone that Lilly was her daughter and the girls where shocked and they where so happy for them. Then Lauren just talked to Ally,Dinah and Normani and left Camila with the youngest girls which where at the movie theater room and they where watching "The Lion King" Bella's and Dinah's choice. Lauren told the girls that she was pregnant and that she would tell the youngest one on Christmas Day. All the girls where so happy for Lauren.

-----///A/N\\\-----

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I'm still making a Christmas episode and yeah. Leave in the comments below what do you want the baby to be and if you want twins or what  ok ?? And also some names