Hospital

Camila's Pov

We were all in the hospital in the waiting room. Why would Dani escape? Then my thoughts were interrupted
"It's all my fault" Bella and Lauren said at the same time they looked at each other , since they weren't sitting together they were far apart form each other. Then both of them started crying. "It's my fault Lauren, I told her about the park and if I hadn't told her , she would have stayed home and had no other place to go." Bella said and Normani and Dinah were hugging her. "No Bella it's my fault because I should have payed more attention to her or asked her before she went to sleep why she was on that mood ?" Lauren said and I went and hugged her . "Mami you don't have to cry , I know she is going to get better and she is going to forgive you" Lilly said.
We were all hugging each other until we heard a doctor speak
"Family of Daniela Elizabeth Hernandez" we all stood up including Bella and Lilly. "Did Daniela spend the night outside ?" The doctor asked us and we all nodded thinking that she ran away in the midnight "Well that explains a lot . Daniela has hypothermia and she is in coma , she may wake up but she may forget a lot of things." The doctor said . When he said coma my heart skipped a beat and I looked to the rest of the girls . Ally was crying, Dinah was trying hard to not to cry but she was really shocked, Normani was hugging Lauren who was crying , Bella was carrying Lilly both of them were were shocked Lilly had her head in Bella's shoulder. "Can we see her ?" Lilly asked. "Yes , her room number is 27"

Bella's Pov

The doctor told us that we could pass to Dani's room but only one by one. I decided to go first and then Lilly , Ally , Normani, Dinah , Camila and finally Lauren. I went inside and saw Dani she was pale , really pale. I sat next to her and grabbed her hand she was cold. "Dani, why did you ran away? IF you were awake you may have answered me that , that was your little brain told you to do. You are so like Lauren in that way though. Do you remember the day that you were texting me through Ally's phone because you didn't have a phone? And do you remember what we where talking about? You said that you were feeling left out or that they all loved Lilly more than you. And Guess what Dani they all looked for you with no stop and they were all so worried for you. Trust me they all love you a lot !" I said looking to her she was like death but I knew that she wasn't by the machine telling if her heart is beating or not.
"Wake up Dani please don't stay like this all your life . You had a lot of plans to make in the future. Please wake up , every one misses you. " I said crying. I hugged her she was still so cold. I kissed her cheek and went outside of the room and told Lilly to pass.

Lilly's Pov

When I entered into the room , I saw my big sister her brown/blonde girl was the only color she had in all her body. "Sister, I know that you may hate me , but I love you no matter what. You may also think that all of the girls put more attention to me , but they all talk about you. Lauren tells me how both of you are so alike , Ally tells me how sweet and caring you are to me , Camila tells me that you always make her smile , Normani says that you are so sassy and so smart at the same time and Dinah says that you are the best 9 year old they have ever met!" I sighed and continue talking to her "Dani I know that you have this problems of jealousy thing and you get mad easily. I know you since I was born and I know you better than any one else. I just wish you could wake up before my birthday that is on 2 months. But the doctor says that you may be in coma all your life ! Please Dani , sister , wake up I love you a lot" I said and hugged her tightly and went out of the room and told Ally to pass.

~~~~Lauren's turn to pass and talk to Dani~~~~~

Lauren's Pov

Lauren you can go in now, Camila said she still had some tears in her eyes. I pass to the room and looked at Dani. The positive , energetic Dani I knew know was in a deep sleep and she didn't move , she was still. Her blond hair was the only thing that had color on her , she looked like a ghost. I lay down next to her like we used to do back home every night before sleeping.
"Hey Dani , do you remember when we used to lay down like this in my bed when we where home ? I miss those times though" I said and let out a sigh and then realized that what I just said may have been the reason she ran away. "Dani , I'm so sorry , you ran away because you think that we don't spend more time together and that I spend it with Lilly now. Gosh I'm so stupid! But hey listen, I miss my little pop star , my little "sister" , my little me ! You should had told me what was bothering you before you ran away ! " I said looking at her and I realized that I was crying "Dani , you mean the world to me and the girls , Bella and your little sister too. I know that when we met we weren't friends or nothing like that but then we realized that we had so much in common and we even became "sisters" as you used to call me. It's all my fault that you ran away , with the Jason thing , then me and Camz and then the Lilly thing and that just happened in 5 days ! Please I miss you a lot Dani , wake up !" I said , I just looked at her . I was about to go out of the room until I hear "Lolo? Is that you?" Dani asked me and when I turned around to see her , she was now sitting mad looking confused "Yes it's me" I said and hugged her tightly "You are hurting me " she said to me "I'm so happy for listening your voice again Dani !" I said "Wait , who is Dani?" She asked at me oh oh

------------------------

So what do you guys think ? I know I left Dani in coma for a little bit but let say that she was in coma all day ok?
I needed to update though ! Even though if its 3 am