Night song with Lauren

Lilly Pov

After we looked for the bear we went inside the house . What am I going to do without my bear ?! I used to sleep with my bear all the days since our parents left us .
"Lilly did you found your bear ?" Lauren asked me and I shook my head. "Tomorrow morning all of us are going to help you look for the bear" Ally said to me and all of the girls nodded.
I went and sit down between Camila and Ally , Dani was between Dinah and Lauren and Normani was in an individual couch . Lauren , Dianh and Dani were looking at the TV like if the tv is going to move or something they didn't stop looking at it , when I saw the TV I saw some girls running away from a guy with a black hoodie .
"What show is that ?" I asked in general "Its Pretty Little Liars " Normani said "All of us are big fans of that tv show its really good " Normani said to me and it was followed by shhhhh's from the rest of the girls . I looked again to the Tv now apparently one of the girls is kissing her teacher! Ok that's not normal !
~~~~~~~~2hrs later ~~~~~~~~
So after seeing like 4 or 3 episodes of Pretty little liars, I know that there is a guy in a black hoodie trying to kill the girls, there is someone sending them some weird texts that at the end it has a signature of -A and that all of the girls have romances one of the girls is lesbian another likes a teacher another likes a hacker boy and the other girl have a normal relationship but she is hiding it from her parents . Then after seeing the serie we all went upstairs and said our good nights to everyone. Maybe Dani could sing me today! I love when she sings to me and I love it more when it's a fifth Harmony song !
Dani was following me into my bedroom , because she knows she gotta sing to me especially today that I don't have my teddy bear .
I went directly to my white plain bed and I put me inside the sheets.
"So what song do you want me to sing?" She asked me

Dani Pov

"So what song do you want me to sing ? " I asked my 6 year old sister
"Mmmm , what about if I give you 3 choices and you choose one" she said to me
"That sounds good for me !" I said "ok so the choices are A) Miss Movin On B)Reflection C)Sledgehammer . The ones that are left you have to sing them to me tomorrow and the day after that" Lilly said with a smile on her face . She always does that she always wants for me to sing all Of the songs of fifth harmony that she knows . Today I'm in the mood of singing miss Movin on
"Ok Lilly I'm going to sing you today Miss Movin on " I said and she clapped her hands quickly "shhh Lilly all the girls are sleeping " I said and she stopped clapping and I started singing.

Lauren Pov

After I changed into my pijamas I went directly into my bed and checked all my social media and texted my friends , but then I heard something that I don't usually hear all the nights someone was singing but it sounds like in a girl voice . I went outside my room and in front of my room is Lilly's room from there it comes the singing . So I opened the door and found Dani sitting in Lilly's bed and Lilly lying in her own bed . Then Dani stopped singing and Lilly looked at me . "Sorry I woke you up Lauren I didn't mean it " Dani said looking down "it's fine I wasn't sleeping actually I was with my phone until I heard you sing " I said sitting down also in Lilly's bed . "She was singing to me Miss Movin On " Lilly said with a smile on her face . "You were ? " I asked Dani and she just nodded and started blushing.
"I have an idea , what about if both of you sing together! " Lilly said . Me and Dani looked at each other and I nodded and Dani started singing

Dani :
I'm breakin' down
Gonna start from scratch
Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch
My lips are saying goodbye
My eyes are finally dry

Lauren:
I'm not the way that I used to be
I took the record off repeat
It killed me but I survived
And now I'm coming alive

Both:
I'll never be that girl again
No oh oh

My innocence is wearin' thin
But my heart is growing strong
So call me, call me, call me

Miss movin' on
Oh oh oh

Yeah.

Dani:
I broke the glass that surrounded me (surrounded me)
I ain't the way you remember me (remember me)
I was such a good girl
So fragile but no more

Lauren:
I jumped the fence to the other side (the other side)
My whole world was electrified (electrified)
Now I'm no longer afraid
It's Independence Day (It's Independence Day)

Both:
I'll never be that girl again
No oh oh

My innocence is wearin' thin
But my heart is growing strong
So call me, call me, call me

Miss movin' on

Lauren:
Everything is changing and I never wanna go back to the way it was (to the way it was)
I'm finding who I am and who I am from here on out is gonna be enough (is gonna be enough)
Is gonna be enough

Dani:
I'll never be that girl again
No oh oh

My innocence is wearin' thin
But my heart is growing strong
So call me, call me, call me
Miss movin' on
Oh oh oh
Miss movin' on

(On and on and on and on and on)

Both:
Miss movin' on
Oh oh oh

Yeah, I'm movin' on

Wow she sings so good ! Tomorrow I will tell the girls .
"Dani , you sing so good !" I said
"Thanks , I used to be in singing classes before our parents died , then when Lilly and I were in the orphanage Lilly couldn't sleep and when I sing to her she falls asleep " she said and then she looks to her sister . Lilly was asleep !
"It doesn't matter what song it is ,whatever I sing to her she will fall asleep " Dani said still looking at her sister and then she started yawning and I saw the clock 2am ! That's what happens when you see a lot of pll episodes ! "Dani do you want to go to your bedroom?" I asked and she just nodded . We both said good night to Lilly even though she was asleep then we went out of her bedroom and went to Dani bedroom and she lay on her bed . I was about to go out of Dani's room but then she called me
"Lauren?" She said "yes" I answered back "Lauren thanks for accepting us because at first you didn't like us but know we are like friends your are like my big sister " she said looking at me "and you are like my little sister Dani also Lilly " I said and she was starting to fall asleep I think I that I will fall asleep in Dani's room "Good night big sister " Dani said with a giggle at the end "good night little sister " I said and then I fall asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys did you like this chapter ?

RF(rare fact) : I'm 13 years old !
QOTD : how old are you ?
AOTD: 13 with 3 months