Where is she ?

9:24 am in the girls house

Lauren Pov

I woke up and found Camila sleeping next to me. We were still in the couch , we were to tired and lazy to go upstairs to our room so we stayed downstairs in the living room. And to my other side I found a sleeping Lilly. She looked so cute , with her messy blonde hair and her little thumb was on her mouth. In the couch in front of us was Dinah sleeping she was snoring and I took a snapchat of the sleeping/snoring Dinah. I checked the time and decided to let the girls sleep a little bit more meanwhile I go and take a shower.

--- Skip Shower --

I went downstairs and went to the living room . Dinah was still asleep and Lilly and Camila were awake and were watching Princess Sofia in Spanish. "Cuál es tu personaje favorito Lilly?" ("Which is you favorite character Lilly?") Mila asked to Lilly
"Princesa Sofia" Lilly said. "Ahora ya están despiertas , Buenos Días!" (Now you are awake , Good morning!") I said sitting to the other side of Lilly . "Buenos Dias Mami" Lilly said hugging me and I kissed her forehead. "Can we make breakfast, I'm really hungry!" Camila said and I nodded in response. When we went to the kitchen , Ally and Normani were already in there. Ally was cooking something, while Normani was sitting in the kitchen playing with her phone.
"Good Morning!" Lilly said almost shouting "Good Morning Lilly" Ally said turning her head to see Lilly and continue cooking and Normani said "Good morning Lilly , you didn't need to shout" and we all giggled and Lilly nodded.

Ally finished cooking and put the plates on the table and served some eggs and bacon. We were all sitting down , already eating when Ally noticed a chair that wasn't occupied by any one. "Umm guys were is Dani?" Ally asked "Probably still asleep" Dinah suggested. "I'm going to wake her up" Camila said "I'm going with you" I said and she nodded

We make our way upstairs and went into Dani's room. We opened the door and found..... It empty. No one or none of her clothes were there. Camila and I looked at each other and went downstairs as fast as we could. "Guys , Dani isn't in her room and her clothes are all gone" Camila said crying "Lets look for her around the house" Ally said

Still Lauren's Pov

We looked around all the house but she wasn't there! Right now were in the backyard thinking were she may have gone. "I know someone who may know something" Camila said . We followed Camila to the house next door were Brooklyn , Bella , Alex and Austin lives. Normani knocked on the door and Brooklyn opens it. "Hi girls" she said to us "Hi Brooklyn, um can we talk to Bella , Brooklyn?" Dinah asked "I'll be right back with her" she said and went inside her house. Then Bella appeared on the door. "Hey girls , what happened?" Bella asked "Do you know whereDani is?" Ally asked and she shook her head "Why is she missing?" Bella asked to us and I nodded . I was about to cry everything is my fault! "Perhaps I know were she is , follow me " Bella said getting out from her house in her black pijamas. We all followed her to the park. "She may be in here , I told her about this place one day" Bella said and we nodded.

Lilly Pov

All the girls including me and Bella were looking for Dani . "Perhaps she is in the tree house" She said to me and I nodded. I climbed the ladders up and then Bella. Then I saw my sister sleeping in the middle of the tree house and there was a backpack with all of her clothes. I went to one of the windows of the treehouse and saw all the girls and shouted "Guys , we found her !" I said making sure that Dani was still asleep. I could hear the girls sigh and they all came to the tree house. Lauren carried Dani to the bottom of the tree house , and we were trying to wake up Dani. But we realized they she wasn't waking up . We all sacred what if she was dead!
"Guys call 911" Lauren said almost crying and Ally took out her phone.

--------------------------------

Hey !!! What do you guys think about this chapter? Did you like it?
What do you think it happened to Dani ?