X-Factor part 2

Lauren Pov

After they told me that I didn't make it into the X-Factor we all went out of the stage . How I'm supposed to tell my parents that I didn't made it ? I started to feel my eyes watery and now I feel tears in my cheeks . Then I felt someone hugging me , it was my new friend Camila .
Camila was so beautiful and nice . I have to admit that I don't know which ones to like , Girls or Boys . I'm kinda in the middle . She is so beautiful and funny and her smile is just so beautiful !
We both separated from the hug when someone made an announcement .
"So the judges told me to come and said that they want the following people in the stage , so please stand up when you hear your name please " a woman said
"Ally Brooke Hernandez , David Thominson , Gabriela Sanchez , Camila Cabello , Anthony Fox , Dinah Jane Hansen , Normani Hamilton , Eric Cortes , Lauren Jauregui " when I heard my name I stood up from my sit and went near Camila . The women say some more names and then we passed to the stage where all the judges are . "So we called you back , because we think that we lost a lot of talent"
"So Ally move next to the group of girls " Simon said pointing to Camila and me and another girl I think that her name is Dinah and next to her was Normani I think and then a short girl with almost blonde hair came and stood next to us and then Simon also moved some people to other places .
"So look what we just formed , groups and each group is invited to the judge's house " Simon said and I started to cry not from sadness but from happiness ! Then all of us hugged each other and we all went out of the stage now we should get ready for the judge's house thing .

So after practicing with my new group , we actually are going to sing for Simon one of my favorite songs "Impossible" . We get into Simon house and we start rehearsing a little bit and the good thing about my group is that we have become friends ! So when we finish rehearsing Simon came and he said that since now we are a group if someone messes up we all lose our chance to be in the X-Factor. That actually made me nervous because if I swing something wrong we all go back home , but let's just pray we all do everything fine .
So without even knowing it was our time to sing and we all prepared and we went out to sing . Then the music started

[Normani:]
I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love
I did, I did

And you were strong and I was not
My illusion, my mistake
I was careless, I forgot I did

[Me:]
And now when all is done
There is nothing to say
You have gone and so effortlessly
You have won You can go ahead tell them

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now

[Ally:]
Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be

Impossible

[Dinah & Normani:]
Impossible

[Ally:]
Impossible

[Dinah & Normani:]
Impossible

[Ally:]
Impossible

[Dinah & Normani:]
Impossible

[Ally:]
Impossible

[Camila:]
I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love
I did

Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Write it on the sky line
All we had is gone now

[Dinah:]
Tell them I was happy and my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be

Impossible

[Me, Camila, Ally & Normani:]
Impossible

[Dinah:]
Impossible

[Me, Camila, Ally & Normani:]
Impossible

[Dinah:]
Impossible

[Me, Camila, Ally & Normani:]
Impossible

[Dinah:]
Impossible

[Fifth Harmony:]
Impossible
Impossible
Impossible
Impossible

When we finished singing we all went to a room where we should all wait till we know if we stay or go home . I'm so proud of all of us because we didn't messed up but I'm still worried though.
Then after 30 min of our performance Simon came and told us that we were going to be in the X-Factor , and of us were so happy that we even cried . Then we called our families and told them that we were in .
I think that Camila and I will spend more time together .....