Chapter 4

:::Sooyoung and Yoona’s house:::

“Yah! Is that how you greet an old friend??” Sunny pouted.

“Stop it with your aegyo. You know I don’t dig shorties.” Yoona exclaimed earning a smack from the bunny.

Clueless, Sooyoung came out of the shower clad only in the littlest of towels. “Who was it Yoo-- Sunny?!”

Sunny looked at Sooyoung’s figure appreciatively, “So that’s how you welcome your guests nowadays? I should come around more often.” 

“Why’d you let her in?” Sooyoung mouthed at Yoona who shrugged passively as the shikshin tried to fix the towel that was barely concealing her. The silent exchange between the two however, was not unnoticed.

“Don’t be such a prude Sooyoung. I’ve seen it all, clothed and bare.” Sunny said as she hugged the taller girl tracing her fingers admirably at Sooyoung’s arms.

Smirking, Sooyoung tilted Sunny’s face towards her, “We both know I taste better bare rather than clothed.”

“Oh great, why don’t you just have sex right here while I get some chips?” Yoona said in annoyance as she now became an unwilling audience.

Suddenly, a tall slender girl who looked barely looked younger than Yoona, peeked shyly at the door, “Ms. Sunny? I thought we were here for business purposes.”

Springing from what would have been a steamy situation plus Yoona eating in the background, Sunny gasped, “Seohyun! Oh my gosh, I totally forgot you’re there! Guys, this is my new assistant Seohyun, the one I’ve been telling you about.”

Bowing respectfully Seohyun said formally, “It’s a pleasure to finally meet two of the most esteemed photographers in the field. Pleased to make your acquaintance.”

“Esteemed” would be the last description from everyone’s minds however as Seohyun’s gaze fell on Sooyoung who’s still only covered in a towel and Yoona who is now stuffing herself with chips.

“Phueshee cheuuu meetch cheeeuu.” Yoona struggled to spit out as a few bits of chips that were formally from her mouth now flew to the floor.

“Please excuse her manners, I’m Choi Sooyoung, esteemed photographer.” Sooyoung offered her hand casually as if wearing nothing but a towel when meeting someone for the first time is not unusual at all.

Sunny couldn’t help but admire the younger one’s composure as she shook Sooyoung’s hand, “Pneumonia is very well prevalent nowadays Ms. Sooyoung and a towel is not enough to protect you from possible air impurities. I do hope you take care of yourself.”

Sooyoung had the grace to blush as she tried to veer away from the conversation by sitting down next to Sunny on the couch. “So! Why did the famous editor-in-chief of We Got Married, grace my humble abode?”

Sunny looked at the various sample pictures from Sooyoung’s portfolio that lay on the coffee table thoughtfully, “Yeah, about that, I remembered that it was you who suggested that I put Jessica Jung’s design in my magazine...And...”

“And...?” Sooyoung urged as the shorter one fidgeted a bit.

“Well..I was just thinking...” Sunny fumbled further as she couldn’t quite organize her thoughts.

“Spit it out bunny!”

“Yah! Do you mind putting some clothes on first? I can’t take you seriously in a towel that’s like 1/4 of your frame.”

Sooyoung laughed at Sunny’s blush as she stood up to put on some clothes, “Believe me baby, no one can.”

On the other side of the couch, Yoona munched happily at her chips as she observed Seohyun who is now gazing at the various photographs on the wall.