Chapter 22

:::Hospital - Sooyoung’s room:::

“Feed meeee!!!” Sooyoung cried out with open arms.

“No. Eat by yourself.” Jessica replied as she busily looked over possible table settings and types of utensils for a wedding that she was planning. 

Ever since Sooyoung broke her arm due to her overblown confession, it was almost unusual not to see Jessica in her hospital room. As such, it became second nature for visitors to knock loudly before entering, or else risk being scarred forever by a sight of two people all over each other. Fortunately, that day was an exception as Jessica found herself neck-deep in work and deadlines that she’s been putting off for days.

“Last time I ate by myself, it spilled all over me.” Sooyoung whined as she pouted at Jessica.

“You were eating so fast, your clothes just had to have its share.” Jessica said sarcastically without looking up from her files.

“I was hungry!”

“What’s new?”

“But Sica...You’re supposed to take care of meeee!!!!” Sooyoung pouted, bursting with aegyo.

Rolling her eyes, Jessica nevertheless stood up from where she was and sat beside Sooyoung. Sighing in mock drama and gently caressing the taller girl’s face, Jessica chuckled, “What would you do without me?”

“Well for starters, I wouldn’t have a broken arm.” Sooyoung said seriously pointing at her right arm that was still bandaged but is now thankfully rid of its sling before breaking into laughter at Jessica’s icy stare.

Pulling the now slightly annoyed Jessica against her, Sooyoung held her close securely with her good arm and resting her head at Jessica’s shoulder, willing herself to go drunk with her intoxicating scent. 

“I thought you were hungry....” Jessica breathed, all annoyance forgotten as she felt Sooyoung lazily leaving light kisses along her neck. 

“I am.” Sooyoung mumbled as she bit Jessica’s shoulder through her shirt, causing the latter to gasp in surprise. “I’m actually having my dinner....”

“...right about now...” Sooyoung closed whatever gap there is between them with a searing kiss. Offering no protests, Jessica wrapped her arms automatically around her neck moaning as she deepened the pressure, opening her mouth for access to Sooyoung’s tongue. Grinning against Jessica’s lips, Sooyoung pulled the ice princess on her lap to which Jessica gladly complied as she straddled her.

“...What happened to your table setting?” Sooyoung snickered on her ear but moaned a few seconds later as she felt Jessica gently nibbled at her neck.

“I’ll ask Tiffany to cover for me.” Jessica said swiftly as she pulled in Sooyoung for another kiss. 

“Damn this stupid arm.” Sooyoung hissed as she struggled to unbutton Jessica’s blouse with her left hand.

“Allow me.” Jessica purred as she pulled away and ever so slowly unbuttoned her blouse as she looked at Sooyoung seductively.

“Yah...Stop teasing...” Sooyoung whispered shakily, enamored as each button undone revealed more and more of Jessica’s porcelain skin.

“Say please.” Jessica snickered but was caught off guard as Sooyoung roughly pulled and removed the rest of the buttons completely.

“Yah!” laughing out loud, Jessica nevertheless kissed Sooyoung tenderly, wiping the pout from the shikshin’s face.

***A few steps outside the door***

“Yah...Sunny...What do you think?” Hara showed a stuffed dog with a pug-like face that she bought as a get well gift to the shikshin.