Chapter 15 part 2

“Huh-” Jessica looked around confusedly as she was snapped back to reality by Hara’s squeal.

Sooyoung was breathing deeply as if she just ran a marathon with her hands now hanging loosely at her sides.

“Kids! Time to eat!” Taeyeon said loudly as she walked towards the tree carrying a tray full of snacks and various drinks with Tiffany behind her carrying another tray filled with fruits.

“FOOD!” Sooyoung and Yoona cried out in unison as both scrambled to reach Taeyeon who frantically dropped the tray in fright.

“Unbelievable...” Jessica said in awe as the two devoured the first tray.

“Hurry up or we won’t have anything left!” Hara exclaimed as she held her hand to help Jessica stand up.

Hesitating slightly, the ice princess accepted her hand and jogged towards the rest who were busily filling their stomachs

“Wah...tha-s be’er...” Sooyoung patted her stomach in content as she all but ate the rest of the leftovers if not for Yoona who was also beside her half-asleep from all the food that she consumed.

“Yah! You got dirt on your tux!” Tiffany pointed at Sooyoung’s white shirt which is now stained with ketchup from the hamburger she ate.

“Oops...so it is...haha...” Sooyoung giggled sleepily but was smacked by Sunny.

“Yah! The shoot’s not done yet! Go change! Seohyun, can you please assist this glutton here?”

“I’ll do it!” Hara volunteered and held both Sooyoung’s hands as she pulled the shikshin from the grass where she sat and gradually walked towards the house.

Looking curiously at the pair, Jessica turned to Yoona, “How’d you guys meet her again?”

“Hara? She’s actually a regular to that club Sooyoung and I frequent to.” Yoona said nonchalantly as she looked around for some leftovers.

“Really? Where’s she from?” Taeyeon asked curiously oblivious to the glare the mushroom suddenly gave her.

Yoona shrugged, “Ask Sooyoung, she knows her better than I do...if you know what I mean...Oops!” the second shikshin covered her mouth as she realized that she might’ve said too much.

“What?!” Sunny said suddenly sitting up straight at Yoona’s weird reaction. “What do you mean oops?”

“I just realized that....that....” Yoona looked around for a distraction big enough to make them forget about her sudden outburst, “that I forgot to clean the lens of my camera!!!! Be right back!!!!”

“Yah! Come back here! You can’t be serious!” Sunny said as she chased after Yoona who swiftly tried to escape.

Shaking her head, Tiffany then decided to turn towards her best friend who was sitting idly beside her, “So? How is it??”

“How’s what?” Jessica asked smiling beautifully but suddenly stopped as she saw Sooyoung and Hara re-emerging from the house.

“Being a bride silly!” Tiffany teased but slowly noticed that something or rather someone had already caught the ice princess’ attention and turned around and saw the pair.

__________________________

“So tell me...How did you meet Yoona while on vacation?” Sooyoung asked Hara nonchalantly as she fixed her shirt.

“Same old, same old...Met her in a bar.” Hara replied while looking at Sooyoung teasingly, “Sounds familiar?”

“Nice one...” Sooyoung smirked. “You know I never really apologized properly for not calling you back...”