Again

Tony strapped Aria into her booster seat and got into the car himself. He quickly drove after Gibbs, what was he so worried about? and why wasn't he being told? Why did he not have time to take his daughter to school? Is Ziva okay? What does Gibbs know that Tony didn't? Once they all arrived at NCIS, the walked into the building and towards the elevator. Tony looked at Gibbs, Gibbs looked at Tony. The elevator dinged and the doors opened, Gibbs stepped out with Tony following closely behind hold his daughter's hand. As they walked into the bullpen, it was obvious that Ziva was nowhere to be seen. "McGee, you heard from Ziva?" Gibbs asked hopefully. McGee looked up from his computer "No boss, she hasn't arrived yet". "Yeah I can see that McGee" Gibb's answered back. Tony sat Aria down at his desk and pulled out the Nintendo ds from her back pack so that she could entertain herself whilst he spoke to Gibbs. "What's going on boss?" Tony asked worriedly. Gibbs sighed "Ziva has been abducted" he stated. "what!? How do you know?" Tony replied. Gibbs focused his gaze onto Aria. Tony looked around to see where Gibbs was looking and quickly turned back to face Gibbs. "Aria? My daughter Aria?, told you that Ziva had been abducted? And you believed her?...boss shes.." Tony said but was interrupted. "She didn't tell me DiNozzo, Ria asked what abducted meant. She then went ton to tell me that she heard the people that took her talking about how they were going to abducted Ziva" Gibbs said quietly, so that Aria would not over hear their conversation. Tony felt a small tug at his jacket, he looked down to see his daughter staring up at him "what's going on daddy?" she asked "Why can't I go to school and where's mommy?".

Ziva sat tied to a chair, dirty, cold and alone. She could not believe that this was happening after everything that had happened to her daughter. It reminded her of the time she spent in Somalia, when Tony, McGee and Gibbs had come to rescue her. Tony had said that he couldn't like without her, I guess even back then she always had feelings for him. Ziva looked at her surrounding, it was dark and muggy. The room was large but only had a few crates in it. All of a sudden she felt a sharp pain in her side, she looked down, blood. She tried to recall what had happened. She was driving to work and decided to take a short cut through an old road, all of a sudden her car slammed against a lamp post. She remembered a man, tall and slim maybe in his late 30's. She remembered him taking out a knife and threatening her with it but then everything went black, she couldn't remember anything further. The only explanation for this sharp pain and the blood... well he must have stabbed her slightly, maybe as a warning? She didn't know, all she knew was that she was now tied, up without her family, again.

5 hours passed and still no sign of anyone coming to check on Ziva. Ziva closed her eyes, she was tired, tired of all the drama, tired of the crimes, tired of putting herself and her family at risk. She tried to remember the happy times that she had experienced over the years. Her mind wondered back to when her and Tony had been under cover as a married couple, she laughed to herself, they were so young and naïve, they had no idea where the future would take them. Her mind then wondered back to the weeks before Eschel had famed her for murder, how her and Tony had slept together on multiple occasions in secret, but had to stop due to Mossad finding out. Paris, oh Paris, how she had felt so safe next to Tony, how she had wanted their relationship to go further, but just knew that it would never be possible, how wrong was she! Ziva was woken from her day dream but the door behind her being slammed shut. "Hola Ziva ... es bueno conocerte al fin, he oído grandes cosas" the man said laughing. Ziva looked up, Spanish, the man was Spanish. "What do you want?" she asked confidently. "What I have always wanted, the confidential information about Anthony DiNozzo, we believe he is responsible for murdering our director" he said as he walking in circles around Ziva. Ziva was confused, but didn't say anything, she didn't want to say something that wasn't true, or that was for that matter. "Nice job getting your daughter back by the way" he said "but if you don't cooperate" he leaned in closed to Ziva's face "we will find her and your beloved husband, and kill them all, and you will have to live with the guilt that you couldn't save them"