Abby Sciuto

Tony stood in front of Gibbs's desk, trying to think of what he could do to get Ziva back to him. "DiNozzo, with me" Gibbs said walking towards to stairs and up to the director's office "McGee, stay with Aria" he ordered. Tony followed Gibbs but turned back quickly and gave his daughter a small kiss on the forehead "Everything's going to okay sweet heart" He said and ran after Gibbs. McGee stood at his desk awkwardly, he didn't know what to do or say, he had never been very good with young children, older children he could deal with, like when he did the big brother program, but this was different, for one she was so young and secondly what do you say to a child that has had the mother abducted from them right after being abducted themselves! McGee walked slowly over to Aria, she was sitting on Ziva's chair, her feet dangling beneath her and looking down at her lap. "Aria, um everything's going to be okay, you know your mom, she's good at fighting the bad guys and" McGee was cuts shot as Aria jumped off her chair and throw herself at McGee as she began to cry. McGee picked her up and sat down on Ziva's chair with Aria on his lap. He didn't know what to say, he couldn't imagine what it must be like for her. He didn't know what was worse, Aria loosing her mother or Tony losing the love of his life. He quickly wiped away his thoughts, he must not think like that Ziva will be fine!

"MCGEE! What have you done to my child" Tony said as he jogged back down the stairs and into the bullpen. McGee looked up quickly and felt embarrassed, "Nothing, I...I...She..." he stuttered. "It's okay McGee, she'll be okay" Tony reassured him with a comforting smile. Tony picked up Aria and took her back over to his desk. Just then there was a ding at the elevator and Abby came running into the bullpen. "Tony! I managed to..." she started but stopped once she saw Aria sitting there with him. "What's all this crying then?" Abby asked trying to lighten the mood "last I heard Ziva was one tough cookie! I think me and you need to have a little girly talk, missy" Abby continued and took Aria's hand, leading into the bathroom. Abby always did have a way with children, especially Ziva; they seemed to have a special bond. Abby lifted Aria up and l placed her onto the counter top next to the sink. She pulled out a tissue from her pocket and wiped the tears from the little girl's eyes. "I want mommy" Aria said through her tears. Abby sighed as she thought of what she could say to make the situation better. "I've known your mommy for quite some time now, and I know for a fact that she is a fighter, and I bet she is more worried about you right now than herself" Abby said stroking Aria's arm. "but will she be okay?" Aria asked looking up at Abby. Abby wanted so much to say yes but she just wasn't sure, as she looked into Aria's deep, dark brown eyes she remembered Ziva, when they though Tony had been blown up and how she had been so scared and worried. Abby couldn't bring herself to say anything but "yes she will sweetie". Aria wiped another tear that was rolling down her face from her cheek. "Now, can you be really brave for mommy and daddy? Because I think daddy could use a hug right now" Abby said as she lifted Aria to the floor. Aria nodded and smiled. She wanted to be brave and she wanted to help. The was no more time for crying in her mind, she had to remember what she had heard and seen. There was no question about it, she was her mother's daughter, strong, brave and determined.