Chapter 27: Final Blow

Caleb's POV:
It feels weird having a blade on your arm. Leyla asks as soon as she sees me, "What happened to you?!" "I combined with my weapon. Basically, my weapon is part of my body." I said, as if normal. I have the spikes on my wings, the sword split in half and is on my forearms, I have spikes instead of balls on the end of my antennae, and my jem is in the middle of my suit.

My wings grew a bit larger, my suit actually glows now, and my mask is also (now) shades. I flick my right arm, and my arm-blade spins. The longer it spins, the faster it spun. I run over and hit Katlin with it. She gets knocked off the roof we're on from the major blow.

I flick my arm to stop it from spinning. "Woah! That was cool!" Leyla says, astonished. "And that's not even the coolest part." I say. I shoot all the spikes off my wings, like missiles, and their guided at Kad's father. They fly past my friends, and Giovanni, and all blowup light when they hit him.

When they blowup, they reappear wherever they were on my wings. "You were right, that's even cooler!" Leyla says. Kad's father falls to the ground, falling in his back. When he stands up, you see he left an imprint of himself on the ground. We all float to the ground.

"You think that stopped me boy. No, I'll never be destroyed!!!" And he absorbs ALL the DARKNESS around us; now the sky is clear and you can feel the sunlight. Now he looks crazed. His whole body was pure black, you couldn't tell his eyes from face. "You want to destroy me. TRY IT NOW SUPERHEROS!!!" And he starts making all the darkness into one ball.

"Oh no." I say, worried as beep. "Ok, everyone, put as much power you can into this." And I make a orb of light. "Why?" Leyla asks. "Because he's trying to coat the world in darkness right now. If the shot breaks past us, you don't want to know. I need you to trust me." I say.

They all look at each other. They're all talking with their eyes. Then Anthony looks at me and says, "We trust you."

Then I put the orb in the center of us. Every one of us put our hand out. You can see the power from us getting shot into the orb. Sudden, the others look exhausted. They all FLASH! back to normal without even pressing their jems. They all fall to the ground. "Do it Caleb. Stop this menace." My sister says, trust in her eyes. I grab the orb, which is know made of water, sound, electricity, light, and nature.

It feels so ... powerful. I turn around to see the ball of darkness is almost wider than the man himself. "THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE NEW WORLD!" He says, about to shoot.

I focus. I put every last amount of energy into the orb. I feel like fainting. Be strong Caleb, they trusted you. He shoots the all the darkness. I blast all the powers forward.

It was beautiful, all the powers in one shot. We were locked in a battle of force. The endless beams of energy were slamming, battling through the vision.

But, mine starts inching closer and closer to him. "NO, NO!!!" Kad's father yells. Suddenly, the blast breaks through him, and his body is encased in all of our power. Through the blast, I can hear Kad's father say, "Thank you. Tell Kad ... I'm sorry." And thats the last word he said before disappearing.

And the last thing I see because, Black ...