Chapter 2. <3

Adriana's POV:

*TRIINGG* Finally the day is over. We are going to see my mom and dad, i hope tat Jazzy and Drew are there too. We are going to have a nice family dinner with the girls and my parents. I'm so excited! I also need to talk to Drew, about him and Nicki.

Nicki's POV:

I'm a little scared for the family dinner actually..

Adriana's POV:

"Girls are you coming, or do you want to be late? Haha" I said. We are walking to my parents house, we almost there, and then i remember that Cat has something to tell me "Cat you wanted to tell me something at math, but you said  you tell me later. So what is it?" I asked her "Oh! That.. I don't know it anymore.." "Oh ok, if you remember than tell me ok?" "Ok. That's fine" She said. *TRIING* We are here! "MOOOOOOM!! Open up!" I yelled at the closed door "I'M COMING!" She yelled back. "Girls i missed you so much!" as we hugged her. "We missed you to Elizabeth" We said. And we walked in, and there was my dad, Jazzy and Drew "DAD! JAZZY! DREW!" they were scared as fuck, it was so funny! "Jesus! You didn't have to scare me" Jazzy said. "Sorry! I just missed you" "It's okay" As we hugged each other and give a kiss on the cheek.

Cat's POV:

Now i'ts the time to tell Elizabeth "Elizabeth i need to tell you something" "Tell me honey" ok here it goes "Well when we are going to school this morning everyone was so excited to see us, they are never like that for Adriana or us. Adriana was walking on the stage to ask why there were screaming. Then the headmaster was walking to her and said 'Last night you was on show news because i'ts was you birthday. And then there was a spot of One Direction that Liam was saying that he has a sister here in Holland and show some picture's. And they looked a lot like you, so they think that you are the sister of Liam Payne' that's what he said. Adriana said to the people that she is just  a normal dutch girl." "So what is the problem than?" "well when we were at Math she wasn't paying attention. So i  asked her what the problem was. and she said, that she is confused because she never saw baby picture's of herself. so she knows something" i said to her. "Oh God! We have to tell her tonight." And we walked back to the living room.

Adriana's POV:

"AAAAAH!" I screamed when Jazzy and Drew were trying to kill me while they were tickling me. "Ok. We stop" Drew said. '

'Drew i need to talk to you" I said to him "Ok. I'm coming" and we walked over to my old bedroom. "I know about you and Nicki. I'm very happy for you two" I said whit a smile on my face. "You do? Well i'm happy that you think positive about it" He said to me. "But i have to tell you something though" He said a little scared "Well tell me brotha" "Ok. You know that Nicki and I Are since Paris a couple?" I nod " Well i kinda forced her to sleep with me.." He said. "WHAAAT! Did you say?!" I said angrily. "You forced her to sleep with you!! Are you crazy she is only 14!! You are an Asshole Drew!! I'm done with you!!" I yelled at him, and slapped him hard in the face. And walked out the door and yelled for Nicki. "NICKI! Come with me" And walked with me into the house "Whats wrong?!" She asked a little scared for my reaction. "why didn't you tell me that Drew forced you to sleep with him!!? WHY NOT?" I kinda yelled, still angry at Drew. Oh god! No she is crying, god what did i do. I'm such a bitch. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't wanted you to cry. But drew just told me this, and i slapped him.." I said while i hugged her. "Why didn't you tell me Babe?" "well i was so scared that you were going to hate me if i told you" she sobbed in my hair. "Whats going on here?" Lilly asked when she walked over to us "Drew forced Nicki to sleep with her a few months ago" I tell her "What!! Where is that Bastard?! I'm going to kill him! Why does he do something like that, he's 19 i thought that he would be smarter than this" Lilly said "I thought the same. I slapped him already. So i'ts not necessary" I said to her. "Girls!! Boys! Dinner is ready!!" My mom screamed into the whole house.