Chapter 24. <3

Harry's POV:

Adriana looks absolutely beautiful.

I hope that she has a good night.

And in a few days she's performing on the O2 Arena. That's a dream come true for her.

I think i'm going on a date with her a nigh before the show.

Sara's POV:

I'm so happy that the girl like it that I'm here. I missed them so so much. They're my best friends, I can't stop thinking that they're dating One Direction. And actually I'm very jealous..

Adriana's POV: 

"Okay. We're here. Harry you take Adriana. Niall take Lilly. Zayn take Cat. Nicki and Sara you two get with me. And Louis you take Elanor. ready?" "Let's go peeps" Niall said and we got out of the limo.

When we're outside on the red carpet you van only hear screaming screaming and screaming. I'ts absolutely crazy!

"Boys. You have to go on the little stage for a quick interview" Some dude said to them "Mrs. Payne you have to go to the paparazzi for foto's. Come with me please" He called me Mrs. Payne. Now I feel old..

I arrived at the paparzzi thing. There are like 100 camera's or more.

I did some poses and than I'm dragged to the little stage for an interview.

I walked up and they we're yelling my name. I didn't thought that they will ever yell for me.

"Ladies and gentleman please welcome Adriana!" He yelled into the mic

"Hi Adriana, how are you?" "Hi. I'm fine. How about you?" "I'm fine. Thanks. So what do you expect tonight?" "I think i'ts going to be  a fun night. And the movie just as amazing as the night on his own" I smiled "What do you thing about the crowd and stuff?" "I think they're so nice and so sweet for the boys. They support them through anything and they shouldn't be here without them" He nodded "Well this was my interview with Adriana. You'll see more interviews online. By the way you look beautiful Adriana" "Thank you" I said with a smile.

I walked off and was dragged to the same paparazzi people to take foto's with the girls, the boys, Liam and Harry and go to Directioners and give them autographs.

I walked to all the people that were standing behind the fences. Even the other girls were doing a few. And they said that they were going inside. But I asked if i could go to. And they said no. Dafuq! I asked why and they said you have to stay because of Liam and the rest..

Okay then..

I was walking to interviewers and I was kinda done and was just walking around the red carpet and i saw Niall and Harry standing by some interviewer and I saw that they we're talking about me and Lilly. I slowly walked to Harry and give him a kiss on the cheek and runned away. On my heels..

He looked around and blushed, He's so cute when he does that.

I have to wait behind the big stage because the boys are doing an interview there. I already talked to Anne. She so sweet. Gemma is also very sweet and caring. I speak to my parents to, I missed them when I was In the VS.

I walked further and I spotted Simon. I walked towards him and tapped on his shoulder.

"Hi Simon!"

"Hi Adriana" He gave me a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

"How are you doing my dear?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking. I'm so proud of the boys. I'ts really fascinating to see that these people are kinda the cause that they so far now" I smiled

"Yeah. I'm proud to. Did you seen the movie already?"

"No I haven't" I said shaking my head.

"Well I'll see you inside then. Oh and you look gorgeous tonight"

"Thank you!" And he walked away.

I walked for a few minutes and than the boys we're done with the interview.  They walked down the stairs  and start walking towards me. They all had  a smirk on their face. I think there was something they said on the interview but that I didn't hear? I guess. Or hope.

"Ehm. What's going on?" If they are gonna prank me or something they're dead.

"Nothing. Let's go inside" And with  that we walk inside.

..........................

Hellooooooo! Sorry for not updating so long.

I'm gonna skip some time.

'Cause i'ts going to be  a little boring if I don't..

-XXX- Ronel <3