Chapter 17. <3

Adriana's POV:    

"Cat? I have a plan as revenge on Zayn and Harry" I told Cat when we sit in the car "Really? What is it?" She asked me "You know that they hate when their hair is nasty and stuff?" "Uhu.." "Well when we arrived in LA we 'want' a smoothie, and we are going to sit behind Harry and Zayn in the car on the ride to the hotel. But we are going to trow the smoothies over them. Or i figure something else out.." "Yeah. That's OK. I think that we need to do something else tough, or we are have a fight with them. And i don't want that" "Yeah you're right. I think of something else" I said to her.

"OK everyone can i get you're attention" Paul said. And all our heads turned to him.  "We are at the airport right noe. So girls stay with your boyfriends hold their hands tightly and just let the fans be a little curious. Nicki just stay with Louis and Liam OK?" She nodded "Simon and I walk on front so that you know which way you need to go" We all nodded again. I wanted to step out of the van but than Harry lift me out of the car. He's so sweet!

Harry grabbed my suitcases and put them on the trolley. Paul brought them to the assembly line. "Are you ready Ade?" Harry asked with concern in his voice "Uh.. I think so" I said and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips before we walked into the crowd to sign a few things, some people already know me from my music and my modelling. So that's pretty awesome. "Okay than. Let's go gorgeous" He said when he grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. We walked into the crowed still our fingers interwined. "HARRY! ADRIANA!!" Some girl yelled, I turned around and some little girl screamed my name, she's so cute. She has brown hair with little curls and big brown eyes. I walked over to her and give her an signature and a photo and a quick hug, and walked back to Harry "You're really great with little kids" He said kissing my cheek "Thank you baby" I said. "Guys, are you coming?" Liam asked "Yeah" Harry said to him and he  dragged me trow the whole crowd.

"Adriana are you sitting with Zayn, Cat and I?" Harry asked me "Of course!" And i jumped on his lap "Hey! The chair don't has to be broken" Harry said "Oh yeah. Uhm.. Lovely chair i'm so sorry if i hurt you" I said sitting on my knees and saying to the chair, they all started to laugh "What? What happened?" I asked like nothing happened. "Girls we are going to sleep. Sleepwell" Zayn said leaning in to Cat to give her a kiss, well that kiss was already a make out session. "Harry are you sleeping?" I asked him, he didn't answer. Great, my boyfriend doesn't even want to kiss me anymore. "Fine." I muttered, i was a little pissed of this. "Ade what's wrong?" Cat asked worried "Harry doesn't eve want to kiss me anymore, he doesn't even said  goodnight or something" I said with tears in my eyes "Aw! Baby come here" And she pulls me into a hug, and i really start to cry. Oh no! Zayn wakes up.. He sees that i'm crying and he sit straight up "What's wrong?!" He said worried "Harry doens't even kissed her or doesn't said goodnight or something. maybe you think i'ts stupid but she's is very hurt in the past and she doesn't want to let that happen again. So.." Cat told Zayn everything what happened with Harry "Can i ask what happened to you Adriana?" Zayn asked me "I'll tell you in the hotel OK?" "Yeah that's fine" He said and gave me a quick hug "I'm going to see the other girlie's and boys" I said and walked away to the rest that is a little further in the plane.

Cat's POV:  

What if Harry waked up and he sees that Adriana is gone. Than we have to tell him what happened and stuff.. Shit! He's waking up. What if he heard us talk?!

"Hmm. Goodmorning. Where's Ade?" He asked confused. I turned my head to Zayn and he knows what i wanted to say to Harry so he just nodded. "Haz. You hurt her a little.." "What? What did i do?" he asked confused and worried  "Well you guys we're going to sleep and you didn't said anything to her not goodnight or anything not even a kiss. And she asked you if you were still awake. But you weren't. So she's upset and now somewhere in the plane. Maybe you think i'ts stupid but she's hurt in the past, because of her ex-boyfriend, I don't know if i can say it, but i'm doing it.." "Just tell me Cat" "Well he assaulted her. Not just touching wrong places, but really he was going to far. And because of him she pouts her finger in her throat.." I told him "Oh gosh! I really have to apologize to her" He say worried. "Well there she's coming" Zayn told him.

Adriana's POV:   

I walked back to my seat, and i saw that Harry was awake. I looked at Cat, and her face said she had told the whole story to him. I just take my seat next to him and hope he's going to say something and just hug me tight like he did before on my birthday.

"Adriana.. I know why you're upset, angry at me. Cat told me everything.." He said "I'm so sorry Adriana, i didn't know any of this, I-" He was cut off by me "I'ts OK" I said while hugging him, he hugged back tightly.

"Ladies and Gentleman can i get you're attention please. We're landing in 15 minutes. I repeat we're landing in 15 minutes"   

The lady said through the speakers. I let out a small smile "I can't believe that we're going to Ellen. But i'm a little scared for the interview and stuff.." "I'ts going to be OK love" Harry said kissing my cheek.

.....................

I'm sorry for let you waitingg so long!!

LOVIEEEES RONEL!! <3333 xx