Chapter 1. <3

Adriana's POV:

*TRING TRING* Uggh. It's just an another day of school, i'm too tired for this shit.

Yesterday was my birthday I was turning 15, we were having a big party, with friends and family. I'ts was amazing! I was hitting the shower, quickly get dressed, i was wearing a pink short with a with cute tanktop with 1D on it, under my short i was wearing my black Vans, my hair was in an messy bun. So now my make-up, Just a little mascara.

When i was coming downstairs were the girls already eating breakfast, so i joined them. When we were done with breakfast we were heading to our school, it was a chaos there when we arived. Screaming, yelling evryone was excited that we were back at school. I grap a megaphone and said " Guys why are you so excited that we are back?!" i said half screaming. Than our headmaster was walking  straight to me he grabt the magaphone out of my hands and said "Your were on shownews last night for you birthday, congrats though, and then there was a spot from One Direction, that Liam Pyne has a sister here in Holland, and show picture's of her, and she looks a lot like you. So they think that i'ts you" I was shocked to hear that. That's stupid, i'm not adopted right? " Guys do you really think that I'M the sister of Liam Payne?! I'm not adopted, im just a tipical dutch girl." I said straight in the megephone.

Cat's, Nicki' and Lilly's POV:

Shit..

Adriana's POV:

We were walking to our first class. Math! Damn i hate that class.  I was sitting on my standard seat in the back of the classroom with Cat, because we both suck in math. We were sitting down, and listend to the teacher wath she had to say, but i was not paying any attention, because i actually don't know if i'm adopted or not. I never saw something like baby pictures of myself. So i was confused.
Cat saw that i was somwhere else with my mind so she snapped me out of it "What are you thinken about Honey?" She said. "I'm confused about that thinh that the headmaster said, that i'm the sister of Liam Payne. I nver saw any baby pictures of myself you know, only when i was a todler. so i don't know what to think. what do you think?" i said with worry in my voice. "I have to tell you something.." Cat said when she got interupted by Mrs. Goldberg "You girls have something to share with the class?" She said. "No." Cat and I sad at the same time "Good" Mrs. Goldberg said. "Tell me later, ok?" I said to Cat, "Ok" She replied.

Cat's POV:

Shit! What do i have to say now?! I really have to distract here from this. After math, we have lunch, we were going to our standard table. "Girls i have to tell you somthing" Nicki said. "Shoot" Lilly said. "I'm in love with Drew, we're dating for a couple moths now" Adriana was shocked to hear that, but she looked happy.. "Gosh! Yes! Woohoo!" Adriana screamed happy, i'm verry confused right now. "When did this all happend, Nick?" Lilly asked her "Well actually i liked hem for a long time, and on new years eve in Paris, he said that he liked me too. So since paris we are kinda dating". Adriana walked over to Nicki's side, what the hell is that girl going to do?! "Nicki, why didn't you tell me that you liked Drew? I knew that whole time that you liked him , you know" Adriana said "I thought that you were going to slap me or Drew,or that you didn't wanted to talk to me because i like your brother" "Girl that's stupid! You know i want you to be happy, and if you're happy with my brotha i'm happy too" She said with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Babe, i appreciate that" And hugs her back. *TRIIIING!* Yees! saved by the bell. Now we have French. Shit! That sucks dude, and we walk with eachother to the class. But how in hell am i going to tell Adriana the news. Wait i'm hooing to call Elizabeth (her mom). Yeah i'm a smart girl!!

.......................................

I hope that you guys like it, i'm not a pro in wroting ;) xx