Chapter 27. <3

Adriana's POV:

"I'ts going to be okay, i'ts okay" Liam wishperd in my ear, when we we're at the hospital, I'm still crying.

"Mr. and Mrs. Payne. You can come in now" They just had a surgery, they are not dead, that's the best thing.

We walked in the room and saw mom and dad laying there with needles in there arms, but they are not awake. I walked up to my mom.

"Mom. I don't know if you hear me. But. I don't know you for long. But itt feels like we've know each other for 10 years. I love you mom. Please don't die! I don't wanna lose you! I love you" I said sobbing and holding her hand.

"I love you to sweety" "Omg! Mom! You're awake! Did you heard everything?" I said hugging her "Yes dear" She smiled lightly. I looked over and saw my dad and Liam hugging "Daddy!" I said running to him "Thank god. You're both still alive!" I said happy.

 "Mr. The time is over. I'm sorry but you have to go. They need to rest" The nurse said.

"Oh.. Okay. Bye mom and dad. Take care" Liam said hugging them. "Bye mom an ddad. Take care. I love you" I said hugging them after Liam.

------------------------------------------------

We now sit in the car. Listening and singing songs. "Thank god they're alive" I said "Yes, definitely" He agreed. "But why didn't you call me?" I asked curious. I really want to know why he didn't call me instead of Cat "Well. I don't want you to jump of a bridge.." "Yeah. I would do that.. But serious" "I didn't call you because I didn't wanted to scare you. So I called Cat" "That's true" He nodded. And we just song further with the song that was playing.

'TKO by Justin Timberlake' I really love that sing!

"We're home!" I yelled stepping into the house.

We walked to the living room. And saw nobody sitting there "Were is everyone?" I asked "I really don't know.." He answered.

"HELLOOOO!?" I screamed at the bottom of the stairs. No answer "They are not upstairs" I said Liam.

"Well. Ah. I don't care. I'm gonna take a nap. I'm tired of all the crying I did" I said running upstairs and jumping in my bed right away. And fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------

I was woken up by someone shaking me. "Dinner is ready Ade" "Come on" "Get ya lazy ass out of tha bed" "No pizza for you than" "Niall is gonna eat your pizza" I hear 5 different voices. Than I was lift up by a strong pair of arms. I was lift out of bed to downstairs I hope.

But no.

We got in a bathroom, they layed my in a bath. And turned on the water.

And i't scold! "AAAAAAAH! STOP!" I jumped out of it! "YOU WANT ME DEAD HEA?!" I screamed to someone I didn't know who it was. And than when I opened my eyes I saw 5 boys laying on the ground laughing, I let out a small laugh. "Oh come on! It was funny!" Niall said standing up from the bathroom floor "Okay. It was a little funny" I laughed a little "But now I want my pizza! Come on!" I cheered and they followed me downstairs "Wait. Haz! Come! I need to get changed first, I'm soaking.." And dragged him into my room.

He sat on my bed and was staring at me with lust in his eyes. I opened my closet and searched for a skinny with a sweater, I grabbed a normal light blue skinny and saw Harry wearing a Jack Willis sweater "Can I have your sweater?" I asked walking over to him still in my wet shirt. "Only if I can take your shirt off" He smirked "Okay.." And I putted my arms up to let him take of the top I was wearing.

"Ehm. Adriana? What is that on your wrist?" He looked at my cuts. Fuck. I totally forgot about that. "Ehm.." "You've cutted.." He said holding my wrist, with his eyes filled with tears "Why?" He was crying now, now I'm crying to, great .. "I'ts because of Taylor huh?" I nodded "Please don't cut. And specially not for Taylor, she's a bitch for trying that. And I don't want you to cut because of her" "I'm sorry" "Promise to don't ever cut again" "I won't" "Good" He grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips, "Now put on this sweater and come and eat" I grabbed the sweater out of his hands and put it on.