Chapter 18. <3

Adriana's POV: 

We got out of the plane. I'm so happy that we're in LA! I'ts amazing.

"Adriana? Yo Adriana! Come back to earth!" Nicki said snapping me out of my thoughts "Hmm. What's wrong?" "You we're in dreamland Hun" She said with a smile "Oh.. Sorry" I said in a baby tone.

I walked to Harry and jumped on his back. He almost fell over but he grabbed me tight "Thank you for almost letting me fall.." Harry said while he smacked my butt "You're welcome.. Is my butt nice?!" I asked with a small giggle "Well actually. Veeeeery niceeee!" He said with a smirk, and pinched my butt "Aaaah! Harry! Why did you pinched my butt?!" "Because i'ts nice.." "Your a perv.." I wishperd.

We walked out of the airport to the black van. Gosh. What have the boys and black vans.. Well. I don't care. "Adriana, have you thought of something?" Cat asks me when we take our seats in the van "Uhm.. No. I was to upset.." "I get it. Well i have thought of something.." "Really?! What is it?" I ask curious "Well they stole our underwear. Now we are going to get to wear their shirts and make them dirty.." She says wit a evil grin "Seriously.. That is the only thing? Really Cat?" I asked a little confused, looking with a frown "OK.. Yes. This was the only thing i could figure out.. We have time in Miami to you know" "Yeah that's true.." I said with a small smile.

*30 Minutes later*

"Adriana? We bring you to your room. You can change. And than we are going to the studio. So boys you have to get dressed to because you're are coming to the rehearsals to. Girls i think sweatpants is the smartest thing.." Simon said with a smile when we walked into our hotel. We walked with to the elevator and we all jumped in. Some dude from the hotel already bring our luggage to the room. Yeah we all sleep in ONE BIG room.

We walked into the room and my jaw dropped. Literal. I'ts HUGE! "Omg! This is awesome!" I screamed jumping up and down. "Now girls get dressed" Liam ordered.

Nicki, Lilly, Cat and I ran into my room, because all our stuff was there. Cat jumped into a sweatshirt  with my swag comes from my mom and dad, and a legging, with her hair in a high ponytail. Lilly jumped into sweatpants with a crop top with I

*15 minutes later*

"Ok we're here. Come on" Simon said opening the door for us.

We walked inside to the studio. And there she was. Ellen DeGeneres. Oh my god. This shit just got real.

"Hi I'm Ellen. You must be Adriana" She said "Hi! Yes i'm Adriana. The one and only" I said with a smile. She let out a small smile. "Did you already picked  a song?" She asked "Yup. We choose. High on your love, i'ts my new song" I said with a smile "I've heard it on the radio. I'ts a great song!" She said happy "Thank you" "Well should we start rehearsing than?" She asked polite "Yup" I said popping the 'p'

"Ok girls. Do you know the steps?" I asked them. They nodded. "Great!" I said smiling "We take 5 minutes break. And than we do it on music a few times. And after that we do it with singing and dancing. I'm gonna die.." I said with a big smile. We walked to the boys to grab some water and sit for a moment. "So do you like it?" I asked Ellen "Yeah. I'ts amazing. I saw video's from your performances on YouTube and that was already amazing. But in real to see it i'ts great!" She said happy "So you approve with the dance steps?" I asked curious, still out of breath "Yes" She said with still a smile on her face. I walked over to the boys and take a seat next to Louis and Liam "What do you guys think?" I asked them "I think i'ts amazing" Liam and Louis said at the same time "Well thank you. Where are Niall, Zayn and Harry?" I asked "They're are buying some stuff for the movie night tonight" Liam said "Yaaay! Movie night" I said happy, i think that i fall asleep between the movie's..

"Girls come on. We have to practice again!" And they all walked with me to the stage where we have to perform. "Music!" And the music started and we started to dance "5 6 7 8"

"Ok. That was great! I'm going to grab my mic and than we are doing it while i'm singing. Ok?" "Yup!" They said in quire. I grabbed my mic and turned it on, i put it on my head and we started again.

Finally after a whole day rehearsing we're done "I'll see you tomorrow Adriana. And you boys. Be here like 5 o'clock" "Ok. Bye Ellen. We'll see you tomorrow" I said and gave her a hug.

We walked to the van and get it. I was sitting next to Harry. He tried to hug me the whole time. But i'm sweaty. And i know his plan. When he hugs me he's dirty to, and he needs to shower o. And than he's going to shower with me. Well mister you can forget that!

"Harry.."

"Adriana.."

What are you doing?!"

"I waaaaaant a hug"

"But i'm sweaty"

"I don't care"

"No. You can hug me after i showerd.."

"But i don't hug you all day.."

"Don't do that baby face. You know i can't stand that face"

"But i only want a hug.."

"I'm so sweaty right now Harry. So don't hug me!"

"That's not fair!" "It is!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Guys stop! Harry deal with it. You can hug her after she showerd. And Ade always wins with this arguments" Nicki said to him, she sat across from him. "Ok.. You win.." "HA!! I win! I always win!" I said with a big smile. And everyone burst out laughing. I just laugh with them.

*10 minutes later*   

We arrived at the hotel. I'm to tired to walk, so i just ask Harry if i can sit on his back. "Hey baby?" I ask him. I'm going to be Adriana the flirt right now. "Hmm. What?" "Can you carry me? I'm soooo tired" "Of course" Well that was easy.

"Guys i'm going to hit the shower real quick!" I yelled as i ran into my room. I have to be the last of course. I grabbed my pyjama, and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed a pink short with a black top with the text; Sleepwell! With a heart and a cat.

I got out of the shower. Put my hair in a messy bun. Put my pyjama's on and walked into the living room. They already put a movie in it. Great. They couldn't wait.. "Yo people! You guys couldn't wait for me?" I asked them, all their heads turned to me in shock "The movie is in it for like 1 second.." Lilly said, who's sitting safely in Niall's arms. They're so cute together!! "Oh.. Well. In that case. Nevermind!" And i take my seat next to Harry "Hey babe" And he gave me a kiss on the cheek "Hey handsome" And i gave him a hug "Which movie is it?" "Titanic" I love that movie. This is going to be a fun night.

...................................

The song High on your love is from Sharon Doorson. I'ts a great song.

Next chapter is about the interview and after the interview is going to happen a lot of stuff.

LOVIEEEEES RONEL! <3 XX