Chapter 11. <3

Adriana's POV:  

I wake up from a weird sound. I turned around to see what time is it. 5 o'clock! What the fuck! I turn around to see if Harry is still next to me. Yep! He's still here and he makes the noise. Jesus. Well i'm going to Cat than to lay down next to her, but i have to pass all the rooms and the dark hall. I look out of my window and Danielle and Liam are still sitting there with Louis and Eleanor. Cute! I walk across the hall and reach Niall's room i take a look inside and in his bed. Aww! Lilly and Niall are sleeping next to each other, they will be so cute together. I finally reach Cat's room, i walk inside and there she is sleeping peacefully. Well not for long.

I walk over to her bed and reach for her ear. "Cat, i'm gonna get you.." I whisper in her ear. She opens her eyes and yell "Mamaaaaa! Don't kill me please!!" I start laughing very loud "Adriana! Bitch! You scared the hell out of me!" "I'm sorry hun" "I'ts OK, Why are you here? At this time?" "Well Harry was sleeping next to me. And than i woke up from a weird sound at is was Harry so i thought i come here  and lay down with you.." "Of course you can!" And i lay down next to her. And we start talking about the boys, Harry and Zayn.

"I don't think that Zayn likes me.." Cat says with a sad face "I can talk to him in the morning" "That would be lovely!" And we talk the whole night until it was time to get up.

Harry's POV:  

I wake up at 6 o'clock or something. And Adriana is not beside me anymore. Goddamn! I want to prank her, i'ts a good start for our relationship. Right? 

I think i have a plan. And we can go to the mall for it later. I look out of the window and i see that here still people at the bonfire. I walk to Zayn's room and wake him up quietly "Zayn? zayn wake up" "hmm. Just 10 minutes. What time is it mate?" "I'ts 6 o'clock or something" "Why are you waking me up?" "I want to Prank Adriana and Cat in the morning. I'll go look if they're in the living room. Because Ade was with Cat when i woke up. So.." "I'm in!" And he was straight up "What's the plan?" "Well Adriana and cat have beautiful body's and i really really want to see them in sexy underwear. So i thought we trow there underwear, i mean panties and bra's, in the fire. and then we go shopping with everybody and than we have to go to the Victoria secret and we are going to pick some stuff and they HAVE TO show us how it looks on them.." "Great plan!!!" And i take a peak down stairs if they there. Yup! There down there! "Zayn? Our plan is going to work" "Oh yeah!"

Here we go. We open the window "Zayn open the window, i'll look for her underwear. Cat has nice underwear to. Hea?" "For sure" And he opens the window. I'm going to look for her underwear. I open a drawer. And there it is. Jesus! Here underwear is hot! Gosh! "Zayn. This is ridiculous! Com over here!" I whisper yell "Jesus! That's hot. You're lucky, if she wears that under her clothes.." "I know right. Well come on before they notice something.." And we trow all the stuff out of the window. Liam. Danielle, Louis and Eleanor scared "Mate?! What are you doing?!" Louis yelled kinda at us, with El in his arms. "I'ts a prank for Ade and Cat.." "Oh i get it already!" Liam and Louis said in quire "Good! Be at breakfast at 8!" "OK!" They all said in quire.

Adriana's POV:   

"Cat did you hear that?" I asked her a little scared "Yeah.. It was probably outside at the fire Hun" "Yeah probably..." And we start talking again about how happy and stuff we are here. In London. 

*At 8 o'clock*   

"Goodmorning! How did everyone sleep?" Nicki asks when she takes a seat at the dinner table "I slept fine. Hea Lilly?" Niall said with a wink. I start laughing really hard and i had just a sip of milk in my mouth and now that sip is on Harry his face,  that is sitting against me. "Sorry babe! I'm.. so sorry.. but that's Niall's.. fault.." I said through my luaghters "I'ts OK.." And now everyone is laughing. We're done with breakfast and i think i need to go shower with Cat we have some things to discuss. Don't worry we have a girls bathroom with a lot of showers but like four showers in one bathroom. Luxe hea?  "Boys i'm going to hit the shower. Girls are you coming?" I said to everyone when i get up. "I'm coming?" Nicki, Lilly and Cat said in quire. "Can i come to..?" Harry ask with a wink "No.. I'm sorry babe" And give him a kiss on the cheek and we hear a lot of 'aww's' escape they're mouths.

"Girls i'm going to get dressed!" I said when i walk in my towel through the whole house, i don't give a shit if they see me in a towel. "Yeah me to!' "The same!" "Any dress codes?!" "No Nicki no dress codes. Be yourself Hun!" I say when i walk into my room. First i get my clothes. What should i wear.. Oh i know! A Pink short with a tank top with 'Hipsta Please' On it and my black Vans under it! Yeah i love the summer right now! I walk over to my underwear drawer i open it, and i have the shock og my life!! "WHAT THE FUCK!! AAAAH!" I scream. And before i know it i see the girls stand behind me two with clothes on and the other with a towel to "Cat? You're underwear lost to..?!" I asks her "Aha.. Look out of you're window!" I walk over to my window to see the fire pit. And there it is. Cat's and my underwear! "Who should do that..?" Lilly ask us "Oh i know someone!" And i start walk out of my room to the stairs "Wait Adriana! You really are walking downstairs with only towel?" "I don't give a fuck! Uggh! I'm so angry!" And i walk downstairs, to the living room. Good everyone is downstairs "Okay?! people can i get you're attention?!" And everyone turn their heads to my direction "Well you have my attention now! Looking good in a towel!' Harry says smirking "Harry shut up! I know you're one of the suspects!' Everyone jaw's drops when i said that "Who threw Cat's and My underwear in the fire and burned it?!!" And their heads turn to Harry and Zayn "Harry.. Zayn.. Something to say.." "I'm so sorry Hun!" Zayn says with a little smile "I get you're plan guys. Well Cat we have to go underwear shopping. we're going to the city anyways.." "Aha.." And with that we walk upstairs to get ready for the mall.