Chapter 16. <3

Liam's POV:  

I lay down in bed. Everyone i asleep, except me. I can stop thinking about what Adriana said at the restaurant and the bonfire. Adriana really showed how much she cares about us. I really love my sister.

Lilly's POV:  

I'm not really sleeping, i cant not stop thinking about Niall. We are a official couple and i like him so much! I love him so much that it hurts!

I heard the floor cracking and i see a dark shade coming over to me. When it comes close i see i'ts Niall "Niall! What in gods name are you doing here!?" I wishper yell, and i slap him in the face because he scared me. I didn't slap him hard. I hope.. "Au! Lilly.. Sorry.. But i just wanted to lay down with you" "Oh.. I'm sorry! Come on than" And he lays down next to me.

We talked a lot. Well.. I don't think  you can say we actually really talked.. But only kissing.. He start kissing my jaw line and goes to my neck. Before we know it we only lay down in our underwear. And he tries to unclip my bra. Am i ready for this? To have sex? No. I'm not ready! "Niall? I'm sorry but i'm not ready. I'm so sorry!" He lay down next to me. Oh no, i really hope he's not mad at me "I understand. I mean you're only 14, almost 15. And i'm 19. So i get it" "You're not mad at me? Are you?" "Of course not!" And he gives me a kiss on my lips. "Good. Shall we go to sleep now" "Yeah. Goodnight babe" "Goodnight babe". And we fall asleep in eachother arms.

Adriana's POV:  

I woke up the next morning. I feel happy, the sun is shining, I'm 16, and we're leaving to America in 2 days.

I walk downstairs and nobady's there. I'ts like 8 o'clock! Why am i up so early? Well i want to surprise everyone with a great breakfast.

I'm done with everything for breakfast so i'm going to wake everyone up.

First i ran to the rooms from Lilly and Nicki they're in the backyard. I ran inside and yelled trough the whole little house with a megaphone "WAKE UP!! BE IN THE LIVING ROOM IN 5 MINUTES!! JUST IN PYJAMAS!" And i ran into the house and ran upstairs and go in every room and yell "BE DOWNSTAIRS IN 5!! ONLY PYJAMAS!!" And i ran downstairs and i set everything on the table and close the doors from the living room, because in there is the kitchen and everything. And i wait downstairs i the hallway. First Nicki, Lilly and Niall come inside "Goodmorning!" They said "Goodmorning!" "Why are the doors closed?" Niall asked "I'ts a surprise. So just wait a minute" They nodded. Next Cat, Zayn, Liam and Louis walked downstairs "Goodmonring Adriana!" They said happily "Goodmorning Guys! Is Harry still in bed?!" "Uhu" Louis said "OK. Cover your ears" I said and they coverd their ears. "HARRY EDWARD STYLES GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE OR NO BREAKFAST FOR YOU!!" "I'M COMING!!" And he ran downstairs "Goodmorning sunshine!'' He said while kissing me "Morning handsome" I have to let him go before i can't stop kissing him. their like heaven! "OK. Guys entrée " And i opend the doors and they walked in and their jaw dropped. "Did you make all this food?!" Zayn asked "Yup" poppong the 'p' "Aww! You're so sweet!" Louis said in an childlike tone "Merci" I said in my best France. Thy walked over to table and take a seat.

"How is the food?" I asked when everyone was eating "I'ts amazing!" Niall said "But Niall you eat everything that you can eat" I said with a smile "True.." he said pointing his finger to me "Adriana.. the food.. Yeah what can we say? I'TS AWESOME!" Liam said "Thank you!" I said with a smile.

"Adriana, we need to tell you something" Liam said when we were done with breakfast but still chatting at the table "OK. What's up?" I asked him a little curious "Well, we are going to Ellen in 2 days but she called us yesterday and she want you to perform at the show. What do you think?" Liam asked. Mu jaw dropped when he said that Ellen Degeners want me to perform at the show "Me? She want me to perform at the show? Me? Adriana Payne?" "Yeah she wants you. She's a big fan of you" Louis added to Liam "Omg! Of course i want that! But what song do i have to do?!" I asked them "Well we can do you're new song" Cat said "Yeah that's a great choice. But we have only a few days.. It will work out. We did a lot of this in Amsterdam. we can do this right girls?!" i asked them, putting my hand in the middle of the table to have a group cheer, they put their hands with me "On 3 . 1. 2. 3. For the fans!" And with that we walk away to get dressed. I decided for short denim shorts, with a red Ramones t-shirt, my dark red vans under it and my make up mascara, winged eyeliner and red lipstick.

I walked downstairs and there were suicases standing in de hall.. "Uh.. Why are the suitcases standing here?" I asked confused "Didn't we tell you we're leaving about like an hour?" Niall asked me "No! you didn't tell me. Does the girls know it?" "Yeah they're already packin" "Oh Gosh! I'm going to pack my stuff. How long are we staying?" "We're staying for a week. But pack for 2" "OK!!" I said when i ran upstairs.

I tried to pull my suitcases from my closet but i'm to small.. "HARRY!" i yelled. he ran inside my room "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" He yelled "can you grab my suitcases from my closet. I'm to small.." I asked him while giving him kisses all over his face "Of course baby" And he grabbed my suitcases from my closet. "Thank you. Are you already done with packing?" I asked him "Yup. Do you need help?" "That will be lovely" I said "Well okay. What do i need to do?" "Grab my make-up from my bathroom and put it in this and than come back here. Very simple hea?" I asked him with a wink "Veeeeery!" He said and walked into my bathroom. I just start with a couple shorts, shirts, dresses, sweaters, jeans, leggings, well actually kinda my whole closet. Now my shoes actually kinda all of them.

I was done with my clothes. than Harry walked out of my bathroom with all my make-up "Why is there hanging pictures of me and the boys in the bathroom? I understand in your room but the bathroom.." "Just that i can see you when i'm in bath or something.." "Uhu.. You can just ask me to come to shower with you, you know.." "Harry your nasty!" I said with a smile "I love you to Adriana" "Uhu.." I said in the same tone when he said it. "You know Harry you actually did a very good job with my make-up" "Thank you!" "No Problem. Do you want to zip my cases when i sit on top of them? I can't get them closed y myself" "Haha! Of course" And i sit on one of my cases and he zips the suitcase.

"Okay. I've got everything zipped and stuff. Now i need to find someone to help me bring them downstairs. Da fuq. Why am i talking to myself..!?" Gosh i'm so weird. Aha there's Zayn. Maybe he wants to help me. "Zayn? Do you want to help me to bring my suitcases downstairs?" "Of course babe" And he walks after me into my room. 'Hey Zayn. Are you and Cat already a couple?" "Uhm.. Yeah.. Kinda.." "Aww! That's so cute. Are you two going on date in..?" "After The Ellen Show we're going to Miami. So i take her on a date there" "Aww! That's so sweet. Harry don't asked me to anything.."I said with a pout "Oh.. He will ask u=you on a date. Believe m, he's very romantic" "I hope.." I wishperd, When i looked at the ground "Hey. I heard that. Don't be d=scared. He is something planning i think. He cares about you. A lot" He said lifting my head up and gives me a kiss on the cheek "Thank you Zayn" We walk downstairs and everything is already in the van. I guess i'm the slowest AGAIN.

"Hey! Am i the slowest again?" i asked when Zayn and i walked outside to the van "Yup!" Lilly said popping the 'p' "Well that's great.." I said laughing "No.. Now get you ass in the car" Lilly said "Oh.. OK.. Sorry" i take my seat next to Cat in the back. Harry and Zayn are sitting in front of us. They're going to die! We still have to do something back from what they did to our underwear..

I got a plan!

Be careful! I'm evil girl..

............................

In the next couple chapters we're on The Ellen Show. And i'm performing but i'm going to put numbers that are from people but now i wrote them. Just for the story.

What did ya think of the Chappie?

Lovieees Ronel xx <3