Chapter 5. <3

Cat's POV:

I'm scared that Harry is going to hurt Adriana.. If he does that. This girl is going to give him smacks, no one is going to hurt her!

"Cat? Cat.. Caaaat! Earth to Cat!" Zayn said to me to snap me out of my thoughts. "Hmm. What's wrong? Where's Adriana?!" "She is sleeping. Why?" "Oh.. I'ts nothing. I think i'll go to bed to" "Oh. Ok. Sleep well" "Thanks Zayn! You to" And give him a kiss on the cheek and walk away. "Oh and Zayn! don't blush when i kiss you" i say with a wink.

*Cat's dream (bad)*

Adriana has a huge crush on Harry i think. "Cat, i need to talk to you.." "Tell me babe" i said to Adriana. "I think i like Harry. A lot actually. For a couple months to" "Oh.. I already thought something like that. what are you going to do with that honey?" "I'm going to tell him, today.." "TODAY!? Ok, that's fine. But if he hurts you. He is going to die. But good luck!" "Thank you" And she walks away.

*2 months later*

"How could you do that to me Harry?! You couldn't talk to me about it?! Why do you have to be so stupid!?" "I already told you  it was an accident. I was drunk.." "Since when do you know it?" "Two days after we where at the club.." "2 days?! I'ts been 3 weeks since you're were out with the boys, and you was just lying to me, with the pick nick, day trip and the festival? You are a fucking asshole!" *Smack* "AU!" *Sob Sob* "Harry! Why did you hit her! You asshole!" Liam yells at Harry. Wow! I didn't expect Harry to hit Adriana, i THOUGHT he loved her. "HARRY! You stupid dick! Go away!" I yell at him. ''Fine. I never like you Adriana. No scratch that. I never liked Or loved you!! You SLUT WHORE BITCH!!!"

*AND DREAM!!*

Oh God! I need to go to Adriana! What time is it? Damn.. I'ts 3 o'clock night time.. Stupid nightmare!

I ran trough the hallway, trough the whole house. And finally i'm at Adriana's room. "ADRIANAAA! WHERE ARE YOU!?" I scream "AAAAAAH!! DON'T KILL ME PLEASSE!!!" Adriana screams when she sit straight up. "Cat? What are you doing here? I thought that you were some raper or something.." "Sorry girl! I can explain.." And i start to cry. Why am i crying?  "Come here babe" When she walks over to hug me and comfort me. "Come sit in my bed, and than you can explain everything. don't cry, what happen to you? I hate it to see you like this! Cat? Look at me!" and i look her straight in the eyes "What happen Babe?" "well i had a bad dream, that you and Harry were dating and he was drunk some night and he had sex with some girl. And you two were very happy together. Am then he slapped you very hard. And Liam was very mad at him. And i said that he needs to leave. He said: Fine! I never liked you Adriana. No scratch that. I never loved OR liked you You slu bitch whore.. And that kinda stuff. And then i woke up because i thought he would really do that to you" "Oh.. But i tell you one thing. Harry don't like me, when i was sitting next him at the bonfire he was going to sit next to Louis and that was on the other side of the bonfire so i just go straight to bed when that happens. And he walks after me but i locked my door, so he couldn't come in" "Oh.. I'm sorry. But i think i'll go to my own bed now" "Yeah. That's fine honey. Sleep well!" "Thank you! You to Baby! Bye Ade" "Bye Cat" and i walk back to my own room.

Adriana's POV:

That was a really bad dream, i feel so sorry what happend to Cat. I hope she sleeps well now that she talks to me about it..

*FLASHBACK (At the bonfire)*

"Hey Harry!" "Hey" and Harry walks away. Why is he walking away..? "Liam do i smell? I mean bad?" And Liam sniffs at me "No. Why?" "Because i was sitting next to Harry and he walks away.. Did i do something wrong?" "No! You did nothing" "Oh Ok. I'm going to bed. Guys sleep well! I'm going to sleep" "Goodnight Ade!" "Goodnight Niall!" "Goodnight Babe!" "Goodnight Zayn and Cat" "Goodnight Beauty!" "Bye!" "Goodnight Lil Sis!" Goodnight Big Brotha!" And i walk away. Mad. Very mad at Harry.
"Adriana! Adriana! ADE WAIT A MINUTE!" "No Harry! I don't want to talk to you anymore!" "Why not? Is it because of the bonfire?" "What do you think?" "and i slammed the door straight in his face.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

*Knock Knock*

Who is knocking at my door at this time? I'ts 4 o'clock in the night! Well i think i have to open. so i walk to the door.

I'ts Harry.. "I need to talk to you Adriana!" "Well i have to talk to you to. But i don't want to talk to you right now!" i spat in his face. And slammed the door, again, in his face..

Harry's POV:

Shit.. I totally screwed it up now. 

She thinks i was sitting next to Louis because i don't want to sit next to her. Well i really love sitting next to her, but i don't know what t say. I'm shy when i'm with her. And i'm never shy with a girl.. So i really have to talk to her!