Chapter 31. <3

Dear readers. This is the last part of The long lost sister from Liam Payne. But I'm gonna start a new book; Teenage Dirtbag. I hope you enjoyed this book. I enjoyed writing it :) Thank you for all the reads! I love you guys so much! Bye <3 enjoy the last chapter. 

Adriana's POV:

I runned up to Cat and embraced her into a hug, crying my eyes out. She lifted my chin up "Hey what happened?" She sounded worried "H-Harry called a-and he said that i-i'ts over" I sobbed "What?! No! You're lying" I shook my head, I calmed down "Why did he say that than?" "I dunno" I thought by myself. "Well.. before we left Harry was in the backyard, crying. He said that he did something stupid.. He wanted to tell me, but than you called me. So yeah" I explained to her "When we're back. You two are gonna talk. You did nothing right?" "No" "What if.." "If" "No nevermind" "Cat, c'mon" "What if he's annoyed with it that you don't want to have sex with him.." "Cat!" "Sorry.." "Well. Maybe you're right.. What if he had sex with some other girl, and that's the stupid thing.." "Than he's dead" I nodded "Ah whatever. When this 'weekend' is over we can go home, and I'm gonna talk to Harry" "Good plan. C'mon let's go to the rest" We walked to the group. We sorted our beds. I'm sleeping in an circle with girls.

It was now like midnight. My eyes are tired. I looked on my iPhone.

3 missed calls from Liam.

3 missed calls from Niall.

2 missed calls from Zayn.

2 missed calls from Louis.

6 text messages and 5 voicemails.

I opened the first voicemail. "Adriana. I'ts Niall. I just wanted to be sure if you're okay. Call me back?" He said in his thick Irish accent

The second voicemail. "Adrianaaa. I'ts the swagmastaaaa Lou. Call me back. I'ts urgent" I smiled of his voicemail. 

The third voicemail. "Hey sister. Liam here, do you already know what's wrong with Harry? Call me" He said worried.

The fourth voicemail. "Hey Ade. I'ts Zayn. How is everything there. Cat called me.. Call me back if you wanna talk. Bye sugar" No shit is I wanted to talk.

The last voicemail. "A-Adriana.. P-please, c-call me b-back. I need to t-talk to y-you. B-bye" Harry sobbed through the phone. Tears coming up in my eyes. I don't want to talk over the phone, in person.

I opened the text messages.

From; Liam.

To; Adriana.

Hey sister. Call me. 

The second was from my mom. lol.

From; Mom

To; Adriana.

Hey honey. How is everything going. What about a girls night soon?

The third was from Louis.

From; Louis.

To; Adriana.

Yo Ade. You need to call me, or I'm gonna shit on your bed. Bye. (Just kidding, I'm not gonna shit on your bed) No shit Louis.

The fourth was from Niall.

From; Niall.To; Adriana.

Adriana. Call me! I'm worried sick about you! Please call me! Love.

The last one is from Zayn.

From; Zayn.

To; Adriana.