Chapter 28. <3

Adriana's POV: 

"Is everything okay between us?" Harry asked sneaking up to me, in the dressing room. I turned around. 

"Well. Look. I don't know. I'm not that mad anymore. But, h=just forget this, and have a good time at the after party. But we're together, so don't worry. I'm sorry I git so angry at you, you was just worried and I'm to sometimes.." He nodded, smiling "Thank you.." He wishperd hugging me. "I see you in a minute" And he walked out. 

Now I need to wait for Lou, to give me some clothes. Like she can reed my mind, she walks in. "Hey sweetheart" "Hey ya Lou" "You want some clothes huh?" I laughed, and nodded "Please" "Here. Just search something nice, i'ts your size any way" 

I searched for some clothes. I decided for a black legging, with on the top a little piece open. Grep crop top , short sleeves with leather. Black Vans with gold studs on it, my lame up an d hair the same. Some other rings. And some Our Moment. 

"You look great" She said "Thanks" I smiled.  I walked out and they're are already waiting outside.

I walked to the exit. And saw a limousine standing there. I guess everyone is inside. So I ran towards it. Opened the door and they looked at me, shocked, thinking that I was a crazy fan or something "No. I'm not a fan. Relax.." They laughed. I sitted next to Sara and Nicki. 

"So where is the after party?" I asked curious. "In a club, here in London. A lot of stars will be there. Like, Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Jaden Smith, Emblem3, Selena Gomez. And a lot  more" Liam said. I nodded. 

We arrived like 30 minutes later. We got out. And there was like 1000 flashes. Yelling, screaming, crying. And a red carpet.. I don't get that part, but okay. We got out and waved. I walked along the red carpet. Got on some pictures with fans and stuff. And walked inside. 

I spotted Wes immediately. He's like my dance mate, I always dance with him, not in a dirty way, but we always have fun. And Cat always g=has fun with Keaton, he's cute. And yeah, we kinda laugh with Drew, but he's with Lilly a lot, or Nicki. I walk to them and jumped on Wes' back "YO WES!!" I yell in his ear, he putted me on the floor, and hugged me and gave a kiss on the cheek "Yo Ade!" We laughed, I walked to Drew and hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I did the same with Keaton. "How have you been?" Wes asked "Good. Actually. How have you been guys?" "Good" They said in unison. I smiled, and right away there start a song playing that the girls and I love.

Rednose - Sage The Gemini. 

We looked at each other and start doing the dance. Cat with Nicki, Lilly with me. And Sara was filming it. Hahaha.

When the song finished, everyone was laughing and clapping. We also laughed, and gave a group hug. 

"I'm gonna get a drink. Do you want some to?" I asked the girls, they nodded "I walk with you " Cat informed, I smiled and nodded. She grabbed my hand so she wouldn'y lose me, i'ts so full here. We arrived at the bar. 

"Hey girls" The bartender winked at us "Hey" We said, and smiled. What a jerk. "Can I get 4 Malibu cola, Please? Oh! And make it extra strong please?" I asked him, he nodded. And walked away to make the drinks. "Here you go" "Thanks" And I turned and Cat stand there smiling at me "What?" "Nothing.." She laughed "Well. Okay than. Will you bring these to the girls, please?" She nodded, and walked away. I gave the bartender some money, and told him to keep the change. I turned around and saw someone standing there, that I was hoping for that I will never see again. 

Nathan Sykes. The jerk that beat me up, and stabbed me in the back. 

"Hey babe" He said stroking my cheek. 

"What the fuck do you want Nathan." "I just want to talk to you. Okay?" "No. No. That's not okay! Now leave me alone." "Bye baby" I walked away turned around and gave him a slap in the face. Walked away and showed him my flawless middle finger. "Who is the bitch now." I said. 

I walked towards the bouncers, ignoring the boys. And everyone, that was holding me. 

"Excuse me. Can you get Nathan Sykes out of the building, or actually all the members of the wanted" "Of course Miss" "Thanks"

I walked towards Liam. 

"Guess who was here" "Mom? Dad?" "No.. Nathan" "You mean Nathan Sykes?" I nodded "Where is the douchebag?!" "Gone. And hoping he never come's back" "Good. Now let's have a fun night now" I nodded. 

I walked to the group that was dancin. Louis and Niall we're twerking. Nicki and Lilly laughing their ass off.  Zayn and Cat, laughing and talking. Sara was arguing with some people or something.  And than some guy hit her.

It was Nathan, and the rest of the wanted. 

"GIRLS WE NEED TO WHOP SOME ASS!" 

...........................................

Hello! 

Here's the new chapter. 

Sorry for the late update. :( 

Will update soon. I hope. 

-ilysm

-Read

-Vote

-x- xHeyItsRonel_x