Chapter 20. <3

Adriana's POV: 

I woke up with pain. I thought of the other night about what happened. I walked into the bathroom and locked it. Lucky me is everyone still asleep. I start the shower and start stripping and step under the warm water. When i look at my legs i see a lot of bruises.

I step out of the shower. I looked in the mirror and i look absolutely HORRIBLE! I had a black eye and a few little bruises. My lip was thick. I turned to look at my back, i was scared to look at it. But i have to watch it. I turned my head so i could see my back in the mirror. I looked at it and there was a huge wound, it was in the middle of my back just under the clip of my bra, and it was 4 inches wide, I had bruises around it and it was just like one big wound.. Why me?! How do i need to cover this up? And we're going to Miami in two days or something. So how am i going to do it when we're going to the beach? I have to tell someone about it.. So i just tell it to one of my girls.

I put on a legging and a sweatshirt, and made a messy bun. But how am i gonna say what happened to my face?! Well i made something up than. Liam is gonna kill me! I walk to Cat's room and take a look inside if she's alone, not with Zayn. And she's alone. I walk to her bed and wake her up silently "Cat? Cat i really really need to talk to you" I said.

She opened her eyes and sit up "Goodmorning Hun" She gave me a hug, well she didn't see my face.. When she pulled back she covered her mouth with her hands trying not to scream and cry. She calmed down a little and said "What the hell happened to you?!" She asked worried embracing me in a hug and grabbing me tight "Au! That hurts!" "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" "Well when you guys left i was dancing with Jaden, Selena, Demi and Emblem3. And than The Wanted walked in. I was nice to them. And like 4 o'clock i was getting tired so i said i was going home. Nathan drived with me, because that was 'saver'. When we were almost at the hotel he put his hand on my leg and tracing up under my dress. I told him to stop, but he wasn't, so i slapped him in the face. He slapped me to, hard. When we arrived at the hotel so i ran outside the cab. But he pushed me in a alley and start punching me and than i tried to run away but he grabbed me and he was kicking in my stomach and stuff.." I said with tears in my eyes "Holy shit! What a bastard!" She said embracing me "But that's not the only thing that he has done.." "What else?" "He stabbed me. He stabbed me in the back.." I said pulling my sweatshirt up to show my back. Her jaw dropped when she saw it "How are you going to tell it t the rest? I mean your legs and your back is easy. But your face? And what about your back in Miami?" She asked "I- i do-don't know" "Me either.. Well go to your room. And I'll get you when everyone is in the living room. Ok?" She asked. I nodded and walked back to my room.

I laid down on my bed and checked Twitter. I scrolled through a lot of tweets about me and Harry, and my intervieuw. A couple tweets got my attention.

@WeLoveAdrianaXX: Adriana was amazing at The Ellen Show last night. #AdrianaArmy We love you @Adriana_Payne <33

@AdrianaArmy: If you get hate. Ignore them. Because they're all jealous of you. What you are and what you have. I love you! #AdrianaArmy @Adriana_Payne

Well that's sweet. Maybe the name off my fandom is now AdrianaArmy? Well we figure something out..

Like 5 minutes later Cat walked in "Ade everyone is dying to see you and talk to you. I didn't tell them anything" She said with a small smile. I stand up and put my sweatshirt back on. We walked into the living room and all their heads turned to me. Normally they said something like 'Goodmorning' But now they're all staring at my face. After like 5 minutes of their eyes staring at me i break the silence "Guys.. I can explain.." Liam ran over to me, because i was about to break "Adriana, come sit" He said walking with me to a chair around the table. Everyone taked a seat. Niall next to Lilly, Cat next to Zayn, Liam between me and Louis, Harry next to me and Nicki was between Harry and Niall "Ok. Look the only thing is. I fell, in the club last night, and hit a chair.." I try to lie. But i'm a very bad liar! "Well just rest than, we go to Miami this afternoon. So just go outside like this, no matter what the paparazzi says" Liam said with a little to serious. And he walks off. This is all my fault, i should've listen to him and Harry.