Chapter 15. <3

Adriana's POV:  

Cat and i walk back into the backyard to the bonfire. My plan was to wear something comfy but when Cat told me that i'ts going to be interesting and sexy.. I decided for, a high wasted flower short with a shirt that i grabbed from Liam's closet , i'ts to big so i'ts hanging loosely over my shoulder, i'm wearing my pink vans under it and my hair is in a messy bun with a bow in it.

"Hey guys" I said when i take a seat next to Nicki and Lilly "Hey girl" Nicki said and i give her a little hug i turned over to see Lilly but she is a little busy with Niall. There are having a make out scene "Adriana come here!" Harry scream a little angry "OK.. What did i do..?" I asked him nervously when i walked over to him "Just come" OK I'm a little scared.. I stopped in front of him. he grabbed my hand and pulls me onto his lap "You look amazing" He wishperd in my ear "Thank you" I said blushing and kiss him passionate. I thought i was a small kiss. But NO! It was a total make out scene! Normally i don't like it and scream and yell at a boy. But with Harry i'ts different i feel comfortable with him. 

When we're done with our make out scene, I was a little bored. "Guys what are we going to do?" I asked everyone. "Truth or Dare!!" Zayn says a little to loud what makes me jump. "YESS!!" We all approve. "OK! Can i start?" Louis asked. "Sure!" Nicki says and poke him "Yeah! OK. Adriana! Truth or Dare?" "Shit.." I mumbled "Dare!" I said with a lot of confidence. But i'm actually really really scared, you never know what Louis is going to do! "Adriana are you sure about this?" Harry asked a little worried, i nodded. "OK then. Let me think.." OK maybe this wasn't a very good choice "Give Harry a lap dance"He said with a big smile on his face "You're a perv!" "Thank you" "Are you going to do something or not?" Zayn asks with a smile on his face. "I guess i have to.." And everyone start yelling. Gosh. "Well give me some music!" And they start playing

''Strip-  by Chris Brown. Ft. Kevin Mccall''

"Now give me a drink!" I say when i fished the lap dance.

The lap dance what can i say.. Harry enjoyed it.. And he was looking with lust in his eyes. But the thing is i'm only 16 now and he's 19 i don't want to lose my virginity just yet. OK ,he's only 3 years older but..

"Ok. Zayn. Truth or Dare?" I asked Zayn. "Dare" "OK. You sure?" He nodded "OK. Have 7 minutes in heavin with Cat!" I said with a bog smile, she shoot me a death glare, what makes me laugh "OK. Come Cat" And he drags her into the house in the storage room. "Come let's wait inside" I said to Niall and Lilly, and they walked after me.

"Guys 7 minutes are over!" I say when i swung the door open, they were full on snogging. They looked a little embarrassed but it was so funny. they walked after Lilly, Niall and me to the backyard.

"Guys. I wanted to say something. Those words that i said at the restaurant. I meant that. I just wanted to let you know" "We know that you meant it" Niall says with a smile a gives a kiss on my cheek "Good" I said with a smile. I start to let a few tears slip out of my eyes. "Aww! Come here!" Niall says and give me a hug "GROUPHUG!" Louis screams and everyone come and hug each other.

I don't know what's wrong with me but i'm crying the whole day.

I hope that it goes better at The Ellen Show.

................................

Sorry that it is so short! ;(

What did you think of the chapter? :)

Lovies Ronel