Chapter 30. <3

Adriana's POV:

"ADRIANA! HURRY! WE'RE LATE!" Cat stormed into my room. It was our first day on our new school. I'm nervous.

"I'M COMING! GO TO THE FREAKING CAR!" I yelled. I heard the door open and I only had to apply red lipstick.

Grabbed my bag, coat and putted my black All Stars on.

I ran downstairs. Waved to the boys and runned to the car.

"Finally" Sara moaned. I laughed.

--------------

30 minutes later we arrived.

When the bell rang we walked to the office of the school head master, Veronica Pierson. I knocked.

"Come in!" We walked in.

"Good morning girls. Are you excited?" We nodded. "Great. You are placed in the class with that girl who begged to come in they're class" "Oh nice" Cat said.

"Come with me please?" We walked towards the classroom. Mrs.Pierson knocked and walked in, told us to wait out here.

We walked in everybody seemed suprised. But happy.

"Hello girls. I'm Mrs. Thompson"

"Cat"

"Sara"

"Nicki"

"Lilly"

"And Adriana" She shook our hands.

"Well take a seat girls. Have fun"

Nicki sat next to me. And Sara and Cat. Lilly sat next to the girl who begged us to come into her class, Hannah I think, well her dream came true.. Hahaha.

"I was just telling the class that we have a introductory weekend, on school. It takes about 5 days. Every class is going some where. We just decided to stay on school, you sleep, eat, shower and all the stuff you do that here. I'ts going to be fun. Wanna join?" "Yeah. Sure. I'll be there" I said smiling "Me too" "I'm in" "Check" "Why not eh. I'm in" "Yes. Great girls. Inform your parents and stuff" We nodded.

The bell goes.

"What lesson do we have now?" I asked some boy from my class. "We have English now. I'm Jason btw" "Adriana" I shake his hand. He's cute. Stop it. You can't say that Ade! You have Harry. Stupid piece of shit.

We followed Jason to the classroom.

"Hello girls. I'm Mrs.Jackson. Nice to meet you" An again we shook someone's hand. This is so tiring. Damn it. I sat next to some random girl.

"I'm Jasmine" "Adriana" And AGAIN someone's hand.. Dear god.

"I see we have a few new faces here in class" I just casually rolled my eyes. "Don't roll you're beautiful eyes babe. They will fall out" Jason said, sitting on an other beside me "Shut up" I Iaughed rolling my eyes.

"Mrs. Payne are you with me?" The teacher asked ''Yes" I'm not with the lesson, I'm not really a school girl..

-----------

Finally the period was over. Luckily school is over now.

We walked towards the car and got in.

"Well this was harder than I thought.." My eyelids falling down slowly.

-----

I woke up in a bed. Ha. Luckily my own bed. I looked over to my alarm clock to look what time it is, but soon bumoed into a body. I opened my eyes.

"AAAAH! Harry. Jesus. You scared me fucker" I grabbed my heart "I'm sorry. Can you giv emy phone please?" I nodded and grabbed it from the night stand. I looked how late it is. And almost shitted myself. "Harry. Why in god's name am I your background, sleeping?!" I asked shocked "You look cute when you sleep" He kissed my forehead, I blushed lightly.

"DINNER IS READY" Someone yelled from downstairs. Harry stood up and held his hand out for me I grabbed it but didn't want to get up "Ade come on. You can sleep after dinner" I sighed and got up "Only 'cause I smell Lasagna" He laughed at my reaction. 

We got down. And my nose was right. There was lasagne "Who's idea was it to make lasagne?" I asked sittng next  to Cat and Nicki. My plate was in front of me and I started to eat like a pig.

"Guys. We have something to say" I started off, Harry's face went blank. Gosh he's so insecure, I didn't cheat on him. Everyone looked at a girl, they're faces full of confusing. "Next five days we have with our new class a sleepover on school. To get to know each other a little better. So we're gone for the next four or five days" "Okay. Nice, have fun girls. When does it start?" Liam asked "Tomorrow.." "Well go packing than!" I jumped of his reaction. We stood up and walked towards the stairs to pack our things. I opened my closet and grabbed some underwear stuff first, pyjama and sock. I grabbed some sweaters and chachi momma, grabbed my vans and all stars, shirts, 2 high waisted jeans grey and black, and a few leggings, and not to forget my iPhone charger. I grabbed my suitcases up and walked downstairs. Louis walked towards me "What's up with Harry?" "How the hell do I know? Wait. A few minutes ago he was fine.." "Yeah. Not anymore.." "Where is he?" "In the garden" I stormed outside and saw Harry sitting there with his hands in his hair, probably crying. "Harry?" He looked up, shocked, and started to cry harder and harder, am I so ugly? I bend down and sitted next to him.

"What's wrong?" "Eh.. I did something stupid.." "What?" "I-" He was cut off by Cat's voice yelling "Ade! Taxi is here! We have to go!" "I have to go.. I'll see you in a few days baby" I kissed him on the cheek, tears welling up in my eyes. It has to do with me, I saw it on his face.

My phone rang when we arrived on school.

Harry. 

"I'ts over" 

--------------------------

Well here's your update. Sorry if it sucked..

Merry Christmas everyone!

-read

-vote

-ily

Lots of love x R.