Chapter 21. <3

First i want to say. I'm so so sorry i didn't update for 5 weeks. I was on vacation. Ans i planned to update. But internet was so slow. Or i was done and it couldn't update -,- So here's your part ;DD

........................................

Adriana's POV:

"Cat I don't know what to do" I cried into her arms.

"Well maybe this is the time to tell them the full story.."

"What!? Are you crazy!"

"No! But they will find out sometime!" She looked at me just how she looks when she knows she's right

"Okay. Maybe it is time.." I sighed

"Good girl!" She said kissing my cheek.

"Girls? Are you two ready?" Zayn asks at the other end of the door "Just a minute!!" I yelled "Cat! Give me my dress!" I wishper yelled at her "Here. Why do you need to wear that maxi dress actually?" "To cover my wounds, scarfs.. Remember. I look like i'm attacked by a lion.." I said like it was the most obvious thing. She laughed at my reaction "Yeah. That's true, sorry" She said smiling and i looked at her like what's so funny?!

"GIRL! HURRY!" Harry yelled a little annoyed "Fuck! Sorry we're coming!" "I hope so. Or you have to sleep with one eye open tonight!" Louis said with a cheeky smile when Cat and I walked out of the door. Now i understand why Harry is Louis' best friend. They both perf's..

"Louis what's wrong with you?" I said smacking him with my towel "Ouch! Harreeeeh! She hit me!" He yelled at Harry pointing his finger at me "Good girl!!" He said with his thumbs up, so i just put my thumps up to then. "Are you toddlers coming?" Liam asked us.

We walked out of the door. Are they just gonna accept that Liam calls us toddlers?! I'm going to say to Liam that i do not  put up with this, in a funny way than.

"Liam!? Wait for meeeeee!" I said locking the door "Come hereeee! You little little.. I don't know anything. Just come here!" I start laughing really loud. The rest turned their head and they start laughing at how i was laughing my ass out. "Okay. I'm fine. What happened? Why are you guys staring?" I asked like nothing happened, they start laughing even louder "Okay. Now stop. Let's go to the beach!!" I said patting Niall's back.

I walked on the back with Liam. "Hey Liam?" "Hey Adriana?" "Why was you yelling in your sleep last night?" He cocked an eyebrow "I did?" "No no. Of course not. I was joking Liam" I said smiling up at him "Okay. Good. Well Adriana i want to ta-" He was cut off by Zayn and Harry jumping on him and causing Liam to fall on the sand. Apparently we're already at the beach.. "Liam! Liam! Liam! We're at the beach! In Miamiiii!" Harry yelled in a childish voice "Zayn! Harry! You're hurting him!" I said pulling them of Liam. And helping Liam up, "Yes. I know guys we're at a beach. You know  how i know it. Because of all that sand in my hair!" He said putting his hand through his hair costing the sand come in Zayn and Harry's hair "And we're the toddlers?" I wishperd to myself walking away from them.

I found the rest sitting on their towels "Hello people!!" I said putting my towel on the sand. Liam, Zayn and Harry come walking towards us. Harry put his towel next to mine, now i'm sitting next to Niall and Harry. On the other side of Harry is Louis and next to Louis is Nicki next to Nicki is Liam and next to Liam is Lilly and next to Lilly is Niall and than we're back with me. So we're basically sitting in a circle. I'ts funny because Louis is trying to put sand in between Nicki's boobs and she tries to put hair in his hair.

"Guys! Let's go swimming!" Niall said lifting Lilly over his shoulder and ran into the water. The rest chased after him. Than Harry stood up and looked down at me "Are you coming babe?" "Nah. I'll come later" He gave me a small smile, he squatted to give me a small kiss on my lips.