Harry's Dark Side

Jenny's p.o.v.

"Jenny do you wanna see a movie later?" my best friend, Alexis, asked as we walked toward her car from the mall.

"Sure but what movie and what time? I replied.

"Google it, duh!"

"Okay. Okay, how about Hangover part 3 at midnight?" I asked looking at my phone.

"Okay but what do you wanna do until then?" Alex replied.

"We could hang out at one our houses or hang out with Kayden and Jason." I answered.

"Let's hang out with Kayden and Jason." Alex stated. Kayden is Alex's boyfriend and I hang out with Jason when we go around with them so I'm not a third wheel. I hate the feeling of being a third wheel so Alex always tried to make time for just us. It sounds like I'm holding Alex back from Kayden but she can go to him whenever and I'll just hang out with my other friends or something.

We arrived at Bjs to get something to eat before we see the movie. Kayden and Jason were already here, Jason gets mad when their here after us.

"What's up ladies?!?!" Jason asked in one of his weird voices. I don't like like Jason because he is immature all the time, but he is funny when he wants to be.

"Whad up homie g?" I replied doing our super cool hand shake.

"Y'all are super weird!!" Alex started as she walked up to Kayden "Hey babe" Alex said before kissing him.

"Awww! Get a room!!!" Jason said before walking inside with me close behind. We had to wait for about two minutes because Bjs is always crowded but today it wasn't that bad. Once we were seated I felt like someone was watching me...

"Ugh!" I yell whispered.

"What?" Jason asked looking at me next to him.

"I feel like someone is watching me." I whispered.

"Oh. That's because that guy over there is watching you." Alex replied. I looked over to where Alex pointed and saw a man with curly brown hair and intense green eyes, and he was staring directly at me.

"What the fuck?..." I asked confused. Why is he staring at me? He is creeping my out right now!

"Here's our food!" Jason yelled in my ear, taking me away from my thoughts.

"Wow! Thanks for that" I exclaimed looking at Jason.

"Anytime, babe" Jason replied.

11:30 at night~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alex lets go we have to go to the movie!" I yelled at Alex from across the table.

"Sorry guys we have to go. We're gonna go see Hangover Part tres" Alex exclaimed.

"Oh lala. Have fun!" Kayden yelled after we left the table.

On the way we just listened to the radio and talked about random things. Mostly talking about Alex and Kayden's relationship or how she thinks I should go out with Jason. Then I say no and eww, you know just the reg.

We walked up and bought our tickets then I bought a pretzel and a Dr. Pepper, while Alex bought popcorn, that we will be sharing later, and a blue icy.

"Jenny, I'm going to the restroom wait for me, okay?" Alex exclaimed right before walking to the restroom.

"Kay!" I yelled after her.

"I was waiting for her to leave so I could talk to you." I heard a deep male voice say behind me. I quickly turned around and saw the guy from Bjs in front of me.