Chapter 3: Express yourself

~~~~~~~~~Harry's p.o.v.~~~~~~~~

Imma hook Alex up with my friend Zayn, even thought Alex is taken. I know that that is kind of messed up, breaking people up and all, but Zayn has been really down after Perrie was taken from him.

I have been thinking about it for a while. I fell asleep right after Jenny did, but I woke up later that night. I think that Alex and Zayn would be good together as long as she can get over his colorful path. I hope Jenny will be able to forget my past or maybe I'll never have to tell her about it. I really like her and I know I scare her sometimes but that's just how I am. I just need to protect her! I mean I feel like I need to protect her. Right now it's about 7 am so I guess I could make some breakfast. I got up, letting go of Jenny, trying not to wake her up.

"Where are you going?" Jenny asked opening her eyes.

"I was going to make some breakfast." I replied walking back to the bed.

"What time is it?" Jenny asked.

"Like 7"

"What? My sift isn't until 4. Lets go back to bed." Jenny remarked falling back onto her pillow.

"We can do something today! Get up!" I yelled playfully taking away her covers.

"What do you wanna do?" Jenny asked coming closer to me.

"I was gonna take you to the club tonight to meet some of my friends. We can go to the mall to get you something to wear." I answered.

"Okay let me get ready" Jenny said getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Can I get in with you?" I asked.

"What? Hell no!!!" Jenny yelled from inside the restroom. I started to laugh at her reply. I think she is like that think everyone wants to be, a hipster or whatever.

"What should I wear" she asked coming out wrapped in a towel. Hmmm, that body. "I got to keep it fresh, you know?" Jenny remarked.

"Sure. I think you should wear a dress." I replied.

"With your wandering hands. Yeah... No!" Jenny exclaimed looking at her clothes. "Besides I'm most likely gonna wear a dress to the club." Jenny continued.

"Yes!" I whispered to myself, but Jenny heard because I heard her giggle.

Jenny grabbed some clothes a went back into her bathroom. I need to change, also. I have been wearing these clothes for two days.

"Jenny, can we go to my house so I can take a shower and change?" I asked.

"Sure" Jenny answered walking out of the bathroom. She was wearing a t-shirt that said 'Swag Surfing' and a blue little bra like thing under the shirt with a pair of shorts. How did she get a shirts like that?

"Where do you get your clothes?" I asked.

"I special made some or buy it at Papaya and Hot topic. I got this shirt special made." Jenny answered. "We're going to your house now right?" She asked.

"Yep. So I can change." I answered grabbing her hand at walking her out. Jenny quickly grabbed her phone an over the shoulder purse. I lead her out to my car and quickly ran to the other side. I started the car and put on the radio because she loves to listen to music.

~~~~~~~~~Jenny's p.o.v.~~~~~~~~

We pulled up to Harry's house, it was a nice little house with a few steps to get to the door. Harry came around and opened my door then we walked up the steps to the front door. Harry pulled out his keys and opened his door. His house was nice! There was a kitchen on the right and if you kept walking there was a nice living room. The living had a couch and love seat with a flat screen in the middle. To the left of the living room was a hallway with three doors.