Chapter 37: The Best Thing

Harry Edward Styles. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. All along the way only one thing stayed the same, my love for him. Even during my time with Cole or the time I spent thinking he was dead, I loved Harry. Now our life was finally somewhat normal. The only thing that we have to worry about is his occasional boxing fights, but they help with his anger issues. Besides that we are normal.
"Babe, what you thinking about?" Harry asked, taking me out of my thoughts. I looked at the beautiful boy that took over my thoughts as he sat next to me on the couch.
"Us." I whispered, earning a chuckle from him.
"What about us?"
"Just how we always find away to get back to each other."
He smiled and said "That's cause we were made for each other. I was made to protect you and you were made to save me."
"What did I save you from?" I asked, confused by what he was telling me.
"From myself. I was turning into a monster until you came. You saved me from turning into a monster." I smiled as I heard his words. "Now lets meet everyone at Zayns house." We walked out our apartment and down to Zayns level. Harry opened the door, not bothering to knock. When we entered, you could hear a pen drop.
"Is anyone here?" I asked as we entered. I heard something shuffle from the kitchen as we moved into the living room. I gasped as I saw the scene in front of us.
Alex, Elyse, Zayn, and Niall's lifeless body laid in different positions, covered in blood.
"Do you like my work?" someone asked, entering from the kitchen. I turned my head to see who it was as tears started streaming down my face. Chase, the only person I've prayed that would never see again in my life.
"No. We don't." Harry muttered looking at the blood stains on the couch.
"Oh." Chase said as he looked down at the gun in his hand. "I do." He stated as he pointed the gun at my head. I closed my eyes waiting for the bullet to reach my until I heard a gun shot but felt no pain.I turned around and saw Harry bleeding from a small hole in his head. I let out a blood curdling scream and knelt next to Harry holding him close to me.
"No. No! No!!"I cried as I rocked us back and forth. "Why?" I asked turning to Chase with tears staining my eyes and Harrys blood staining my clothes.
"Because I can." Chase replied pointing the gun at my head and pulling the trigger.

I woke up with a loud gasp and panted as I looked over at Harry laying next to me. It was a dream. Thank god it was a dream.
"What's wrong, love?" Harry asked as he sat up next to me.
"Nothing, just a bad dream." I sighed as I leaned into him.
"What happened?" he whispered to me.
"Chase came back and killed all of us. Well except for Liam and Loui."
"Oh. It's okay, babe. I'm here."
"I know, I just don't want to loose you again." I replied as he kissed my cheek.
"You won't. Its always gonna be you and me."
"Forever?"
"Forever."

A.N.

this is it. its over my friends. goodbye. I hope you liked my story
-Tavia😍