Chapter 8: First Day Drama

~~~~~~~~~Jenny p.o.v.~~~~~~~~

I woke up and remembered today is the first day of school! I mean I don't like school but I want to be around my friends. My phone buzzed, when I looked I got a text.

From: Harry

I'm gonna give you a ride to school today. Be ready in around 45 minutes.

I quickly typed up an 'ok' and walked to the bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, and put on deodorant. I walked out of the bathroom and began choosing my clothes. I grabbed a a shirt that was gray and had blue and dark gray flowers on it and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I put on navy blue toms and straightened the ends of my hair so it was perfectly straight. Harry should be here by now. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. Harry was outside waiting for me, so I walked outside and got in his car.

"Hey, babe." Harry exclaimed before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey! I think that today is gonna be awesome!" I replied smiling.

"Why is that?" Harry questioned.

"Because first days of school are always awesome. You don't have to do much work and you get to hang out with all your friends." I stated. Harry started driving to school, which is only about ten minutes from my house. Harry and I talked about random things until we got to school. "What are we going to do?" I asked when he parked.

"What do you mean?" Harry replied looking confused.

"I'm I gonna go hang out with you and your friends or are you gonna come hang out with me? Or are we just gonna like not be around each other all day?" I asked.

"Umm... I'll do whatever you want." Harry stated. I nodded and got out. Harry came around the car and grabbed my hand. Everyone was starring at us, but I'm sure Harry is used to it. I walked over to my friends and said 'Hi'.

"Hey Jenny!" Delisha exclaimed. "What are you doing with Harry?" She whispered.

"It's a long story. Harry you can go hang out with your friends if you want." I replied. Harry nodded then let go of my hand and walked over to his friends. I saw Harry talk to Niall and Loui while Liam and Zayn were having their own conversation. I turned back around and saw everyone starring me. "What?!" I asked.

"You like him don't you?" Jalyza asked.

"Well yeah! He's my boyfriend!" I exclaimed. Oh, wait! I haven't told them anything.

"Your boyfriend?" Kamille asked. I nodded and looked down.

"Hey there's Alex and Jason!" I exclaimed, trying to change the subject.

"What'd up, Jenny?" Jason yelled from across the parking lot. He opened his arms which means he wants me to run and hug him. We do this sometimes because its fun. I ran and jumped into Jason's arms. He spun me around a couple times before putting me down.

"What'd up homie g?" I exclaimed before we did our handshake. I looked around and saw a bunch of people were looking at me like I was crazy.

"Jenny, come here!" Harry yelled. I skipped over to where Harry and the guys were.

"Yeah?" I asked. I turned around and saw Jason behind me.

"Jenny, Imma go get my schedule. Want me to get yours?" Jason asked looking at Harry. What's wrong with them they were fine with each other at the club.

"Yes, please. Meet me over by Alex's locker." I replied.

"Okay. Peace!" Jason remarked walking inside. Wow we're weird.