Chapter 23: Love In The Air

***Harrys p.o.v.

"So Lamont and you are cool now, right?" I asked Jenny as she got her food from the microwave.

"Yeah but there's still tension. And I didn't tell him I loved him or anything like that." Jenny replied as she sat down next to me with her food. She turned on the tv and starting eating. "I kind if feel bad because he doesn't know what's going on, you know." Jenny sighed.

"It's gonna be okay, babe. You can just tell him everything after it's over." I stated shrugging.

"Sure. I guess if everything works out." Jenny whispered. I nodded and got up to walk to the kitchen. I grabbed a piece of paper and started writing a note to Jenny. Just incase I don't make it or something.

Dear Jenny,

Incase I don't make it I want you to know I love you. You were worth dying for...

***Jenny's p.o.v.

Harry has been in the kitchen writing something but I'm not sure what it is. It's probably just a note to Liam or something.

"Harry? Does your stomach still hurt?" I asked while watching tv.

"Um... Just a little, nothing I can't handle." Harry answered still writing.

"What are your writing?" I asked finally.

"Just something... For uh... Liam." Harry muttered. I was right! Harry continued writing as I continued eating and I became more and more suspicious.

"Your have a lot to say to Liam." I whispered turning towards the tv.

"What?" Harry exclaimed as he jumped out from behind me. I screamed and jumped off the coach as he laughed.

"That's not funny!" I yelled as I sat back down on the coach.

"That was so funny you don't even understand. I should've recorded that." Harry replied while still laughing.

"Haha. Lets just watch a movie, okay?" I asked with a little sass.

"Okay. Dang, you get even more sassy everyday." Harry muttered.

"Yeah, okay. Let's watch Peter Pan! But the one with the real people." I exclaimed. I grabbed the disc and put it in the blue ray player.

"I don't have that movie." Harry stated before looking at me. "but you do." he whispered before I came and sat next to him.

"Hey I never quit the team." I stated randomly.

"I told Zayn to tell Alex to tell the coach that you quit for you." Harry answered.

"That's a lot of to tells." I muttered as Harry shrugged. The movie started and I mouthed all the words.

"Do you know every word to this freaking movie?" Harry asked as he looked down at me.

"Yeah. I used..." I started before Harry's phone started ringing. He answered it and walked out of the room. I just continued to watch the movie. I'm kind of used to this now, he's really trying to find some information.

"Babe, I have to go they found some info. If you go somewhere call and tell where and with who, okay?" Harry asked.

"Okay, whatever." I muttered as Harry smiled and kissed my cheek. Harry started walking out the house before grabbing the keys and leaving. I heard my phone go off and grabbed it.

From Cole:

Hey. You wanna go hang out?

To Cole: