Chapter 6: Lovey Dovey

Jenny p.o.v.

Harry and walked over to the wave pool area and grabbed a chair, putting all our stuff on it. Alex still had the bag so all I put on there was my clothes. After we both stripped, we walked to the wave pool just before the waves started. I grabbed Harry's hand and took him to the deep in, to where my feet still touched the ground. Harry picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I snaked my arms around his neck and held him close.

"Well this is fun." Harry exclaimed.

"Yeah. Usually I almost drown in this thing." I comment smiling to myself. The waves started getting higher and higher but Harry was supporting us both like it was nothing. How is he so strong? I looked around and there was just a bunch of couples, like us, holding on to each other. This is so cute! Usually I would be complaining, but now I'm happy because I have Harry to be all lovey dovey with.

"There's a bunch of couples around here." Harry commented looking around.

"Yeah. Well we're one of them." I exclaimed looking into his eyes.

"That's true. Usually when I come here People stay away from me." Harry stated.

"Usually when I come here I feel lonely because I don't have a boyfriend to be all lovey dovey with. So I just act all lovey dovey with Jalyza." I exclaimed.

"Wow! Who's Jalyza?" Harry exclaimed chuckling.

"She's my friend from school and we hang out sometimes." I replied shrugging.

"Oh..." Harry trailed off.

"The waves stopped." I commented looking around.

"They did." Harry stated. "Let's go on a water slide!" Harry exclaimed dropping me so we can walk.

"Which one?" I asked looking around.

"Which ever you want, babe." Harry replied. I'll surprise him. I'll take him to my favorite one. It's called toilet bowl, it has a tiny toilet bowl at the end where you go in a tiny twist thing. Toilet bowl though, bad name, right?

I led Harry down the path to where the line was. The line is shorter than usual. Yayyy! I handed Harry our tube and began walking up the steps to the line.

"Oh. So I have to hold the tube?" Harry asked from behind me.

"Yeah! I'm to weak." I exclaimed looking behind me. Harry began walking up the stairs and we quickly got to the end of the line. After we stood in the line for around two minutes then they put us in the tube. The worker lady got behind us and pushed us into the slide. I was in the front of the tube while water splashed in my face. The slide was mostly dark until the tiny spots where the top was taken off for light. After a few of twist and turns we got to the toilet bowl part. We twisted around and Harry came out before me, us both getting splashed by the little waterfall at the end. We got out the tube and walked out.

"That was awesome!" I exclaimed Smiling at Harry. I realized my hair was still down, which means its probably curly. I quickly put my hair in a bun at the top of my head. I really don't like my natural hair, it's just a big curly mess until it dries. When it's dry it's straight with a tiny curl at the end, which is the only way I like my hair when it's natural.

"Why'd you put your hair up? It's cute when it's curly." Harry asked.

"I don't really like it." I stated plainly. "Where do you think Alex and Zayn are?" I asked looking around.

"I don't know. I'll text him." Harry answered looking at me. "I told them to meet us at the wave pool." Harry exclaimed taking me back to the wave pool. On our way back I saw Zayn and Alex running into the wave pool.