Chapter 21: I Need Her

****Jenny p.o.v.

I woke up on the coach with Niall sleeping next to me.I looked around and saw Liam, Lou and, Zayn scattered around the room asleep. I got up and walked to Harry's room. Once I got into the room I took a long look at Harry. He's shirt had a hole in it and had blood all over the front. I bet I look like shit right now. I walked into the bathroom and looked at the mirror. My hair was all over the place, my hands was blood stained, and my face was red and bruised from crying and being punched. Dang I look a mess! I turned on the water to the shower and walked out to go get clothes. I grabbed some sweat pants and a superman t-shirt then checked on Harry real quick. I sat down on the end of the bed and looked down at my hands as I let tears slowly slide down my cheeks.

"What's wrong, babe?" Harry whispered after opening his eyes and sitting up.

"Your awake?!" I exclaimed as he nodded.

"That was so scary! Don't ever do that again! I thought I lost you." I whispered as I turned and hugged him. He grabbed my face softly and whipped away my tears as I smiled at him. He looked down at my hands and frowned.

"Is that all my blood?" He asked looking back into my eyes.

"Yeah. After I called Liam he told me to put presser on it. Does it hurt?" I asked in return.

"Just a little. But I saw you punch that guy in the face. It was awesome!" Harry beamed as I laughed.

"Yeah, I guess." I stated.

"Oh! Your face. I'm so sorry baby. I'm supposed to protect you but I didn't. Fuck!" Harry exclaimed making me jump.

"It's okay, babe. I'm fine and you did protect me. You got beat up and stabbed all that happened to me was I got punched." I replied.

"Why is the water running?" Harry asked randomly.

"Oh! I was about to take a shower. I'll be back in five minutes." I answered getting up and walking back into the bathroom. I closed the door behinds and stripped out of my blood stained clothes. I jumped into the shower and quickly took a shower.

****Harrys p.o.v.

After Jenny left to go take a shower Zayn and Liam came into my room.

"We made breakfast if you want it." Liam stated. I looked down at the floor and started planning on getting Ryan back for hitting her and Robert for telling Ryan to hit her. I can't believe he punched her while I was there!

"How do you want to get them back?" Zayn asked sighing.

"I don't know but I know that I'm gonna fucking kill them." I replied.

"Um... Okay, I guess. But we really need to start thinking about what we're gonna do about Chase being back." Liam stated. Fuck! I almost forgot about him. What are we gonna do?

"We need to find out their plan. They said they are gonna take her and kill her! We can't let that happen, I much rather just have them kill me instead." I exclaimed as they both gave me a shocked expression.

"I don't mean to sound gay but what are we gonna do if you die?" Zayn asked.

"You lead, with the help of Liam at times. But I will die if that's what it takes." I replied.

"What if that's not what it takes? What if we team up with David's gang and fight them?" Liam asked with happiness behind his voice.

"Why would they help us?" I asked in return.

"Because Cole and Jenny used to be friends and you know how that gang is. Their fucking motto is 'your friend is my friend'." Zayn answered laughing a little.