Chapter 11: They Want Jenny

~~~~~~~~~Jenny p.o.v.~~~~~~~~~

Miranda's a bitch. I swear, if she tries to do anything Imma punch her in the face.

"Do you want anything to drink or something?" Miranda asked.

"No, thanks. Can we just start the project, please?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come on." Miranda replied before walking upstairs. We walked into a room to the left of the stair case, I'm guessing its her room. It had a bed and everything a bedroom has, so I'm pretty sure it was her bedroom. We sat on the floor with Harry in between Miranda and I.

"Do you have a computer?" I asked.

"Ugh! Yeah, let me get it." Miranda answered in a harsh tone.

"Okay, let's try not to be a bitch, please. I'm not in the mood." I remarked, getting a smirk from Harry.

"Did you just call me a bitch?" Miranda asked, turning around and glaring at me.

"Yeah, she did. Lets just get the project started, okay." Harry intervened.

Suddenly, Alex walked through the door and walked strait up to Miranda.

"How'd you-" Miranda was cut off by Alex punching her square in the jaw. I couldn't contain my laughter, and neither could Harry.

"What *breathes* the *breathes* fuck. *breathes" I laughed.

"Where's Jason?" Harry questions.

"What do you mean?" Alex asked holding her fist in pain, which also made me laugh.

"Well every time you show up, so does Jason."

"Alex! You freakin left me behind!" Jason yelled from the door.

"Spoke too soon." Harry whispered.

"What was that for?!?!" Miranda asked.

"You've been messing with my home girls relationship! I had to do something!" Alex exclaimed.

"Yeah, bitch!" Jason yelled in his girl voice, making me laugh harder. I was laughing so hard I was making no sound, while Harry staring with amusement in his eyes.

"Why don't we just do this later this week." I stated getting up and walking downstairs with Alex and Jason. What's Harry doing? I don't care anymore, so I just want to do something fun with my friends. I walked out the front door and got into Harry's car, where I waited for him. Harry came out of the house and ran into the car.

"What were you doing? You took forever." I asked, while Harry started the car and drove away.

"She asked me why I was with you and not her, so I took a little time to explain." Harry replied.

"What'd you say?" I asked.

"I basically said you are an awesome person and hot, and she is a bitch and always have been." Harry answered, before he smiled at me.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked, smiling to myself.

"Let's just go to your house and hang out then go out for dinner later." Harry mumbled. I just nodded in agreement. We drove in silence, that I quickly got tired of. I turned on the radio and turned it up, pretty loud if I do say so myself. The radio was 'Love me' by Lil Wayne. I fucking love this song!

"I'm on that good Cush and alcohol. I got some down bitches acting cold. I don't know what I would do without y'all. " I sang/shouted. Harry was looking at me with amusement. "Should you be looking at the road. I don't wanna die today, thank you very much." I exclaimed, before looking around. Dang we're at home.