Chapter 18: I Love You

**** Jenny's p.o.v.

Guess what day it is! Let me give you a hint, it's everyone's least favorite day of the week. Yep, it's Monday and Harry isn't waking up even though we have school today. I keep on shaking him and yelling but he won't wake up.

"Goddamn it, Harry! Wake up!" I yelled. He just groaned and flipped over.

"Why?" He asked into his pillow. Oh my gosh, really?!?

"We have school today!" I exclaimed.

"Five more minutes." Harry whispered as if I was his mom.

"No! We have to leave in 15 minutes!" I exclaimed as he sat up slowly.

"Are you ready?" Harry asked as I nodded. Harry got up and walked into the bathroom as I turned on the tv. I chose to watch SpongeBob, it is one of my favorite animations. After watching a episode Harry finally came out of the bathroom, completely ready. "Let's go!" Harry exclaimed grabbing my hand and pulling me off the bed. "Do you want to get breakfast or something?" Harry asked.

"Sure, lets go to Dunkin Donuts!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Okay, whatever you want babe." Harry agreed. We walked outside and into his car. Harry started the car then I turned on the radio, hearing Love More by Chris Brown.

"I love this song!" I yelled before I started singing along. Harry turned into the drive-thru he ordered a bunch of random donuts.

"We can leave the rest in here then eat them later." Harry muttered as he grabbed the box for the worker. "Um... Jenny, have you heard from your dad?" Harry asked as he drove away from the drive-thru.

"Nope. I told you and Alex and Jason that he doesn't care about. Not anymore." I muttered.

"Well you have me and I have you. That's all we need." Harry whispered.

"Your right." I replied. I picked up a donut and took a bite out of it, falling in love with the taste. I love donuts sooo much.

"I need to tell you something." Harry stated turning into the school parking lot.

"What?" I asked looking over at him.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later, lets go."

*****After school

"Jenny, are you going to tryouts?" Alex asked as we left our class.

"I totally forgot! I have to tell Harry." I exclaimed.

"Well he's right there so, go ahead." Alex stated pushing me into him.

"Harry, I have to go to tryouts!" I exclaimed.

"For what?" He asked.

"Volleyball. It will be over in 2 hours." I replied.

"I'll just watch then." Harry stated.

"What? No!" I exclaimed.

"And why no..." Harry started as Alex pulled me away.

"Come on we only have 5 minutes to get ready!" Alex exclaimed as we ran into the locker room. We quickly changed into some spanks, our club shirts and out mizuno shoes. We quickly ran to the gym and saw we were the first ones here. Not even the coaches were here yet.

"Wow, we're early." I commented.

"Let's pepper!!!" Alex exclaimed. She grabbed a ball and through it at me the I passed it.

2 hours of volleyball. bump set spike. Volleyball things.

After tryouts were over I got up and walked to the locker room.