Chapter 12: Old Friends

~~~~~~~~~~Jenny's p.o.v.~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just really bored right now. I'm tired, but I don't want to go to sleep because Harry is coming over. I mean I think he is, he did promise. OMG!!! What if they beat the shit out of him or something?! Oh my nuggets, I'm freaking out. *Knock* it's probably Harry! I ran to the door and opened it. In front of me stood my beautiful boyfriend, Harry, with a slightly bruised eye.

"What happened to your face?!?" I asked, quite loudly.

"I got punched, but that doesn't matter right now. I need to tell you something." Harry replied before walking in to my house. "Is your dad home?" Harry asked.

"No, why? What's going on?" I asked.

"Umm... You need to stay with me for a little while." Harry started.

"Why?" I asked sitting on the couch.

"Because you are not save when your not with me, babe." Harry exclaimed.

"What?" I'm so confused.

"Ryan and Roberts gang are working together to get you. They want to hurt me by hurting you." Harry explained.

"Oh. Umm... For how long?" I asked.

"I don't know. Until I figure everything out." Harry replied. He ran up stairs and into my room.

"What the hell...?" I whispered to myself. I got up and walked upstairs to see all my clothes being through on my bed. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm packing for you." Harry stated plainly before grabbing a black lace bra. "Your gonna need that." Harry smirked.

"Oh my gosh!!!" I muttered. After Harry was done he folded my clothes and put them in a bag. "I need to tell my dad." I whispered.

"What?" Harry exclaimed.

"I said, I need to tell my dad." I replied. Harry made and 'O' shape with him mouth and sat down on the bed.

"Just write a note." Harry stated.

"A note. And what will that note say?" I asked.

"I could say 'dad, I'm gonna go stay with Alex because we have a project together and it will take a long time to finish.' I think that will work." Harry answered.

"But I don't have a project with Alex." I stated.

"Do you really think he will let you go if you are coming to stay with me." Oh that's smart.

"Ok. I'll write the note." I replied. I got a piece of paper and quickly wrote the note while Harry took my suitcase down to his car. I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen where I left the note. I grabbed my phone and purse then walked to Harry's car. I got in and we drove to Harry's house. "What's today?" I asked.

"Friday." Harry replied.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" I asked.

"Well Liam sister is moving to town tomorrow so we can meet her and everything." Harry replied.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"It's umm... Elyse" Harry answered while pulling into him driveway. I got out and walked up to his door while Harry got my suitcase. Harry walked up and unlocked the door, so I ran in and to where his bedroom is. I jumped in the bed and got under the covers. I felt the bed dip down and Harry wrap his arms around me. I placed my head on his chest and quickly fell asleep.

**************Next Morning****************

I woke up on Harry's chest, just the way I fell asleep. I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase and went to the bathroom. I striped out of my clothes and got in the shower. After taking a short shower I got out and put on my favorite skinny jeans, a comic book tank top with a banda, and red converse. I brushed my teeth, put on deodorant, and put on my contacts before walking back to Harry's room.