Chapter 14: Movies

~~~~~~~~~Harry p.o.v.~~~~~~~~~

After playing three games of laser tag and just random arcade games, Jenny and I are back to normal. She keeps telling me I can't control her all the time, but I think I can if I tried. Everyone was ready to leave so we were walking to the car. Elyse was on Niall's back, almost asleep. We finally got to the car and everyone jumped in.
"Niall, are you okay?" Jenny asked, looking back at Niall. He looked like he was fighting with himself.
"Yeah, but I can I talk to you when we get back?" Niall requested to Jenny. Jenny nodded and looked back at me then at then out the window.

~~~~~~~~~Jenny's p.o.v.~~~~~~~~

Once we got home Niall and I stayed outside to have the 'talk', even though I don't know what the talk is about. Then it hits me, how could I not see it?!?
"You like Elyse don't you?!" I exclaimed, smiling knowingly.
"How did you know?" Niall asked.
"You can tell by looking at you guys together." I replied.
"Oh. Well I don't know if I should act on it cause, you know, she's Liam's sister." Niall muttered.
"Umm... I think you should give some time to see if you really like her than you should ask your out." I stated, smiling at him. He nodded then we started walking into Harry's house. I went to the restroom and took a quick shower and got ready for bed. When I got into Harry's room, he was already in the bed watching tv.
"Everyone went home already." Harry stated, looking away from the tv and at me.
"You know we're going to Michael's party tomorrow, right?" I asked laying next to him.
"That guy that you work with, oh yeah. I... umm I kinda told your work that you quit." Harry confessed.
"What the fuck, Harry?!?" I yelled.
"Yeah, we can you to that party if you want." Harry muttered, trying to change the subject.
"Ugh!" I exclaimed, turning over, away from him, and going to sleep.

**************Next Day**************

I woke up and got up to get something to eat. I walked inside to kitchen and found some Lucky Charms, a bowl, and milk. Perfect. I mixed them all together in the bowl I found, now I just need to find a spoon. I opened a drawer, no spoons, then another, and another.
"The spoons are right here." Harry stated from behind me. I turned around and saw him pointing to the drawer next to him. I walked over and opened it then grabbed a spoon.
"Thanks." I whispered. I began eating my cereal, while Harry grabbed his own bowl.
"I'm sorry for making you quit your job." Harry stated, trying to break the silence.
"It's fine. I was probably gonna quit anyway, volleyball season starts next week." I replied, smiling over at him.
"Wow. I thought you really were mad at me." Harry stated laughing.
"I was at first, but now I'm over it." I replied, finishing my breakfast. Harry nodded understandingly.
"What do you want to do today?" Harry asked.
"We should go see a movie!" I exclaimed.
"Okay. What movie?" Harry asked.
"We'll figure it out in when we get there." I replied walking back into his room. I grabbed some clothes I got yesterday and went into the restroom. I put on black and white patterned leggings and a spaghetti strapped shirt that said 'Normal is Boring' on it. I brushed my hair then through it behind my shoulders. I brushed my teeth then walked back in his room, where I put on my black combat boots.
"You look hot." Harry stated as I turned towards him.
"Thanks. You too, I guess." I stated, teasingly.
"Hey! I'm not really yet!" Harry whined.
"I was messing with you. God damn." I replied, laughing. Harry ran into the restroom and I heard the shower turn on, such a weird person. I guess I'm weird to so it's okay. I sat on the bed and started watching Girl Code. I love this show. Right now their talking about pms, nice. I watched the show for about 10 minutes when Harry came out.
"Babe, lets go." Harry remarked, grabbing my full attention. I turned around and saw him wearing black jeans and a white button up shirt that he didn't button up all the way so I could see his chest.
"Are you trying to kill me?!?" I exclaimed.
"What?" Harry asked, confused.
"You look hotter than Chris Brown." I whispered. "Never mind, let's go." I continued. We walked to his car and got in. He turned on the car the I turned on the radio, I started singing along to the random song that came on.
"So, Chris Brown aye?" Harry asked, making me giggle.
"What about him?" I asked, turning towards Harry.
"You think he's hot?" Harry questioned.
"Maybe, just a little." Or with all my soul, but who's paying attention? Harry pulled into a parking spot and we got out. I walked around the front and met up with him, he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We walked up to the ticket board and started looking at all the movies playing.
"We should see the Conjuring." Harry stated. I shrugged, I don't really want to see that movie but I cause it'll be okay. Harry brought our tickets then brought me a pretzel and some popcorn. We walked to the theatre and got our seats in the very back. Harry put down the arm rest in-between us but I put I right back up. He looked over at me then wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer into his chest. The movie started and it wasn't that bad, but we'll never know how bad the end will be.

~~~~~~~~~Authors note~~~~~~~~~

🍩that's all I have to say
-Octavia😍