Chapter 26: To the Moon and back

*** Thursday night Jenny's p.o.v.

"Harry hurry up!" I exclaimed waiting in the living room.

"I'm coming!" Harry yelled before walking in with a school t-shirt on. I had my school volleyball t-shirt on.

"Let's go." I excitedly said. We walked out the door then Harry turned around and locked the door. I walked over to the car and got in then waited for Harry. Harry walked over to the car then got in and started it. He pulled out then drove in the direction of the school.

"So what do I even say during a volleyball game?" Harry asked as he pulled into the gym parking.

"Just clap and yell at the person like 'Good job Alex'. I yell the right things." I replied as he smiled at me.

"Okay. I'm just gonna copy you then." Harry stated as he parked. I smiled and got out quickly. I walked around the front of the car then waited for Harry. He got out and walked over to me smiling then grabbed my hand. We walk the doors then to the doors of the gym. Harry bought the tickets then me walked to the bleachers and sat down.

"Jenny, you actually made it!" Alex exclaimed coming over to us with Elyse.

"I told you I would!" I replied hugging her.

"I wish you still played though." Elyse stated hugging me after Alex.

"Nice to see you, Harry." Alex greeted. Harry nodded and waved awkwardly.

"He's almost as awkward as you." Elyse whispered to Alex and I. I laughed and nodded as Harry stared at us intently.

"We have to go. Gotta pepper in front of everyone before we play." Alex stated as I waved goodbye. They walked onto the court and started practicing while Harry and I watch.

"This is quite boring." Harry muttered as I laughed.

"It will get more fun when the start playing." I replied.

"I'm gonna go get some snacks, you want something." Harry asked.

"Of course, just get me what you think I want." I replied.

"That's like everything." Harry whispered as he started walking away.

"What?" I exclaimed but he just waved me off and kept walking. I waited for a while until Miranda and some guy came up hand in hand.

"Hey Jenny! This is my boyfriend, Chase." Miranda introduced.

"Hey, Miranda. And it's nice to meet you, Chase." I replied, studying him slowly. His name sounded familiar but I can't remember from what.

"Nice to meet you too, Jenny. I've been waiting to meet you for awhile now." He muttered smiling evilly.

"Okay... Well yeah. I'm gonna watch the game now." I whispered. I felt a little dumb because the game hasn't started yet but whatevs.

"Okay. We're gonna go."Miranda stated. I nodded as they turned around and walked to the corner or the bleachers. As soon as the game started Harry came back with a bunch of junk food in his arms.

"So you decided to get the whole thing? I'm not fat Harry!" I exclaimed and pretended to be mad at him.

"Jennnnnyyyyyyyyyy, I got you hot Cheetos and cheese. I know you love these, come on just take them." Harry whinnied slightly. I tried not to break and take it, but of course couldn't. I quickly grabbed it from his hands as he laughed at me. I flicked him off then he laughed harder.

"I'm gonna watch the game now." I muttered before eating some off the Cheetos as he kissed me cheek.

***Harrys p.o.v.