Chapter 9: So Close

~~~~~~~~~Harry p.o.v.~~~~~~~~~

"OMG! I totally forgot about the party, that Michael told us about! I should text him." Jenny exclaimed as we pulled into her driveway.

"Oh, yeah! I'm sure it was a bad party anyway." I remarked before getting out.

"Yeah. Sure, but I'm still gonna text him." Jenny replied, while walking up to the door. She pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. I closed the door behind us and locked it. She pulled out her phone and plopped on the couch. Jenny typed up something then sent it, to Michael, I'm sure.

"So... When does your dad get home?" I asked, smirking.

"Like around... Well now is about 4:30 and he gets home around 6:30, so we have two hours around." Jenny answered, giving me a wink.

"Oh." I exclaimed before sitting down next to her. I pulled her on top so that she was straddling my lap. I leaned in but was stopped by Jenny's hands on my chest.

"Can I know what you do now?" Jenny asked.

"Uh. Sure. I am the leader of a gang, and I also do some fighting. Loui, Niall, Zayn, and Liam are a part of the gang. We basically go around and fight the other gangs but I do pro fighting too." I replied quickly.

"What other gangs do you fight?" Jenny asked.

"Ryan's gang, David's gang, and the biggest one, Roberts gang." I answered, while Jenny looked down.

"So do you like schedule the fights? Or do they just happen?" Jenny asked, looking up at me.

"They kind of just happen, we go to a place where we think they are or they come to us, but we know they're coming for us a little before." I answered honestly.

"Ok." Jenny stated before wrapping her arms around my neck, while I leaned in again.

Our lips were just about to meet when we heard Jenny's dad yell "Jenny, are y'all home?" As soon as we heard that Jenny practically jumped off of my lap.

"Yeah, dad, we're in the living room." Jenny exclaimed before her dad walked in. "I thought you weren't getting home until like 6:30." Jenny continued.

"I left early so we could eat earlier." Mr. Freeman answered.

"Hi, Mr. Freeman." I said as I shook his hand.

"Please call me Lamont." Lamont stated. Jenny's dad is black, I don't really know how she got the skin color. It was a little tan but not that fair from white.

"Yes, sir." I replied.

"Jenny, you will be making that chicken stuff you like." Lamont told Jenny.

"Teriyaki chicken?" Jenny asked while Lamont nodded. Jenny walked to the kitchen with me right behind her. Lamont sat on one of the bar stoles so I sat on the other.

"Harry, I'm going to ask you a few questions so I can get to know you better." Lamont stated looking at Jenny for reassurance.

"Umm..." I started before looking at Jenny, she smiled and nodded. "Sure, go ahead." I finished turning away from Jenny.

"Okay. How did you meet Jenny?" Lamont asked.

"We have been going to school together since I moved here freshman year, but I never really talked to her until I saw her at the movies the other night." I answered.

"Where are you from?" Lamont asked.

"Holmes Chapel, United Kingdom." I replied.

"England, that's cool! I should've known because of you accent" Jenny exclaimed.